**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you like to see Awakening Gem Crystal Shards added to the game?

Awakening gems are probably one of the rarest resources in the game. outside of very limited events and duping a champ you already have, Is it time for KABAM to consider offering awakening gem crystal shards, for both class-specific and generic, to form a full awakening gym for each star level?

Would you like to see Awakening Gem Crystal Shards added to the game? 89 votes

Yes, give us awakening gem shards.
85%
Vdh2008arni2SeatinDarkZenRazorDevilChovnerApocalypse189MrLalowJwallace25Agame86TerraAlex13369severedtrevorLvernon15captaincushBigbadtA l p h aJayBird_IsTheWordF317G0311 76 votes
No, we don't want awakening gem shards.
14%
GamerExHavokCupidTehsigzorzWoogieboogieLormifWafmonomuggMASTEROFTIME1JollyHawkMawrCalleachGinjabredMonstaTheInfinty 13 votes

Comments

• Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★

It’s becoming increasingly hard to naturally awaken a champ. As the basic pool keeps expanding, your odds of duping a particular champ keep getting smaller. They eventually need to increase the availability of AGs in one way or the other, or have more champion specific crystals. This isn’t a bad idea.

With 2-3 champs added every month, imagine how much more difficult that’s going to be a couple years down the road.

That is a great point. It is becoming increasingly difficult to awaken a champ because the champion pool is drastically increasing (not that we are complaining about that). But the chances of getting a champ a second time is pretty low. For example, I've been playing this game for about 4 years now and just recently awakened 4* wolverine. His awakening ability is what makes him useful... can you imagine waiting 4-5 years just to use one of your favorite champs? Having awakening gem shards would give us more opportunity to awaken some of these champs.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I'd rather just have a greater chance at natural dupes of specific champs. I'm a sucker for loads of extra iso and sig levels. My 5* sig 5 darkhawk is exhibit a. 5 whole sigs! Yipeeeeeeeeee
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Good idea. I like it. But as you said can’t be easy to obtain.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    If awakening gem crystal shards isn't an option for Kabam, at least give us a class selector option when opening crystals. That would at give us a higher chance to get a champion that we actually want and help increase the chances of awakening a champ that we already have.