**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the next step after becoming Uncollected?

So back in August I became Uncollected, but after that point I’ve been kinda lost of what should be my next move as far as progression and goals.

Would appreciate some tips and tricks from fellow summoners!
Thank you in advance for your time!!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So back in August I became Uncollected, but after that point I’ve been kinda lost of what should be my next move as far as progression and goals.

Would appreciate some tips and tricks from fellow summoners!
    Thank you in advance for your time!!

it depends on your roster. The next progression step is to do the base exploration of act 5, all the while working up to the point you can do the monthly UC without many or any units. This still start getting more and more 5*s to hopefully fill in your roster. After you do the initial exploration of act 5 you can consider if you want to 100% it or move on to act 6.
  • Take your hand at UEQ. 100% act 4 or go for finishing act 5/exploration. Grow your roster and enjoy the calendar update.
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    As far the history concerns, Cavalier, completing act 6.1
    In terms of progression I think would be fully explore uncollected EQ. The ROL rewards are out of date but is nice to have at that level
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Taking a nap
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    @Seatin made a video about this check it out ;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSVygR28Lsw
  • Thank you for your guy’s feedback. Right now I’m working on 5* roster as it’s not the greatest. I’ve fully finished Act 4 100% and as of UEQ I can do a single run through only for the first chapter gathering some 6* shards.
  • Megavok said:

@Seatin made a video about this check it out ;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSVygR28Lsw

Ok will do thank you
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Thank you for your guy’s feedback. Right now I’m working on 5* roster as it’s not the greatest. I’ve fully finished Act 4 100% and as of UEQ I can do a single run through only for the first chapter gathering some 6* shards.

What i use to do for UEQ was do a single run for each chapter and see how far i can get then go back and 100% each chapter..at first i was able to do chap 1 and 2 and each month kept trying chap 3 till i eventually was able to 100% and now i been able to that for few mons now.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★

Thank you for your guy’s feedback. Right now I’m working on 5* roster as it’s not the greatest. I’ve fully finished Act 4 100% and as of UEQ I can do a single run through only for the first chapter gathering some 6* shards.

Became uncollected in July and this is about exactly where I am at.

• Thank you for your guy’s feedback. Right now I’m working on 5* roster as it’s not the greatest. I’ve fully finished Act 4 100% and as of UEQ I can do a single run through only for the first chapter gathering some 6* shards.

What i use to do for UEQ was do a single run for each chapter and see how far i can get then go back and 100% each chapter..at first i was able to do chap 1 and 2 and each month kept trying chap 3 till i eventually was able to 100% and now i been able to that for few mons now.
    Ok I’ll have to give that a try next UEQ. Thanks!
  • Thank you guys so much for the feedback. I decided to go for a single exploration and I did it. Turns out it wasn’t too bad at all. Had to use 2 Lv1 revives!