**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guardians Of Cake - New Fun Alliance

Hi all,

19 experienced & talented players have started again, average ratings per player is around the 600k mark. All have played at higher levels, but we are starting afresh.

Our target is to quickly get back to the higher levels, but we are strictly a fun team. LINE is used by some, but not all (not compulsory).

AQ will be to run to cover variety of players, a map 4/5 for some / a map 2/3 for others who want less restrictions.

AW will probably be 2 teams (allowing for players to take breaks), but if everyone wants to play, we will run 3 teams. All of the team have played at Gold or even higher, so we know what is required to quickly grow and get back to the great rewards.

If you are tired of the 'some take it way to serious' element, look us up and join us on our journey
So we are looking to fill up to 30 over the next month or so, so if you are looking for a brand new fun adventure - or are a small alliance who want to join us, let us know.

Drop me a message on here or in game, if you want to know anymore info.

Natelie (G-O-C)

Comments

• NatelieNatelie Posts: 32
    Hello,

Just an update, we are looking for min one player to bring us up to 20 (2 full bg's in AQ & AW), we will be running at 30 players in long term future, but come join us now :smiley:

Natelie (G-O-C)
    Hi everyone,

Now up to 26 players, just need 4 more to have a full squad. Already up to Silver 2 in AW, which is great after only setting up last month.

Ask away if you have any questions

Natelie (G-O-C)
    Hi everyone,

We are nearly there, 27 players in place, running 3 bg's for AW and progressing great. Switching between 444 and 333 at moment in AQ, but will be looking to meet everyone's needs once we settle with the 30 for the future.

If you want a non-criticism fun alliance, which is only there for fun, progressive and regular play, message me.

Kind regards,

Natelie (G-O-C)
    Hi, we are looking for just one more player to give us the full 30 we need.
    In one month, we have got to Silver 1 in AW and built the makings of a great fun alliance.

Natelie (G-O-C)
    Hi, we are looking for just one more player to give us the full 30 we need.
    We are now up to gold 3 in AW and progressing really well.
    AQ we are still trialling best set up, for example 543 daily for various skill levels etc.

Natelie (G-O-C)
    edited February 2020
    Hi, we have had a bit of a dip and ended up in silver 1. We are looking for 2 new members to join us please.

Natelie (G-O-C)
    Hi everyone, our fun / real life comes first alliance, has 6 spaces - we have lost a few who want to take the game more seriously, which is fine, but we want to stick with our mantra that we play for the enjoyment of the game and don’t get too worried about losing an AW or AQ...

We will be flexible with players needs, ie whether we run 2 or 3 teams, whether we take a break from AW in off season etc.

Check out our alliance in game, you will see plenty of excellent team members, if you are interested, please let me know.

Natelie (G-O-C)
    Just under a week before the new AW season starts, come join us in time :smiley:
  • OhlmammuOhlmammu Posts: 52
    You are the only one commenting your own post lol
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    Not much for war but happy to join in I have a 5 star korg if your defence needs bulking up. Mainly do alliance events, this is my roster can I join active daily