**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bane + Cornered Act 5.3.1 Question

I'm currently exploring act 5.3. almost done. on 5.3.1 there's this path with only mystic champs and the whole path has bane + cornered 200%. I'm wondering, is blade + mephisto + spidey synergy a good option for the whole path? what counters are suggested?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    You can just use spidey and avoid sp2. Blade may be a problem because of bleed when he parries and mephisto is going to take forever, even with half attack, spidey will hit harder. What rank is your spidey?
  • FieryWaterFieryWater Posts: 50
    See, because in the current state of the game, bane is a passive effect. So bane does not trigger the cornered power gain. Earlier, Bane used to be a debuff, and so it used to trigger cornered, which made the path difficult. So right now, any champion that you are comfortable using against bane will work. Blade + Meph/Dorm is a valid option ( I used it myself for some fights), but remember than Blade triggers bleeds, which in turn will trigger cornered. I personally used Quake for the more irritating fights. They are long but she doesn't trigger bane. You can also use GR, because he power locks the opponent when he applies damnation.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★

What rank is your spidey?

it's 4/55.

See, because in the current state of the game, bane is a passive effect. So bane does not trigger the cornered power gain. Earlier, Bane used to be a debuff, and so it used to trigger cornered, which made the path difficult. So right now, any champion that you are comfortable using against bane will work. Blade + Meph/Dorm is a valid option ( I used it myself for some fights), but remember than Blade triggers bleeds, which in turn will trigger cornered. I personally used Quake for the more irritating fights. They are long but she doesn't trigger bane. You can also use GR, because he power locks the opponent when he applies damnation.

i appreciate that. i thought bane would trigger cornered and I was thinking a way to probably bypass it with blade. looks it'll be with spidey. i think there is a juggs in that path so probably i should cap iw

thanks for the feedback, guys