**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Your monthly stats

Share your monthly stats for October :)

Comments

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    how you get them?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★

monomugg said:

how you get them?

@monomugg I contacted support and asked them to subscribe me to the monthly newsletter
    thanks!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

monomugg said:

how you get them?

@monomugg I contacted support and asked them to subscribe me to the monthly newsletter
    I did that as well like 5 months ago. They said they subscribed me, but guess it didn't worked since I never got anything
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

monomugg said:

how you get them?

I did that as well like 5 months ago. They said they subscribed me, but guess it didn't worked since I never got anything
    Well mine worked and I got one last month, but got nothing yet this month.

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

999,999+
    How in the world and which champ and against whom did you did that @LoctiteSuperGlue
    Probably same as some video I saw. Forgot by who. But in some... Variant I think? this guy brought in a 3 star Electro in a fight where the opponent kept gaining furies the longer the fight lasted. He dodged everything and eventually let himself get hit. The backlash from Electro's shock did like 2,700,000 damage.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

999,999+
    How in the world and which champ and against whom did you did that @LoctiteSuperGlue
    Afaik Proxima and Havok are the ones that easily get up to that level of special damage.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

999,999+
    Probably same as some video I saw. Forgot by who. But in some... Variant I think? this guy brought in a 3 star Electro in a fight where the opponent kept gaining furies the longer the fight lasted. He dodged everything and eventually let himself get hit. The backlash from Electro's shock did like 2,700,000 damage.
    That would just be damage, not a hit.

Someone did it with a r5 proxima on a Icarus node. Use the special 3 with all missions and a lot of furies from the node, and you get that damage since sp3 is considered a single hit
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Last month I managed to cap the combo counter fooling around with Aegon and Life Cycle in act 6 while Proxima showed her 4 mission potential against OR in map 7.

Proxima v Icarus is documented here. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/903993#Comment_903993

P.S. the email this month ended up in my junk folder, if anyone is missing them might try there.