**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus Ramp up stats!

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
All fully ramped

No synergies/L3/No prime conditions:
+4444 armor rating
+1236 crit damage
Heavy attack increases attack rating by 2318 for 3 seconds

No synergies/Prime conditions:
+6221 armor rating
+1236 crit damage
Heavy attack increases attack rating by 2318 for 3 seconds
Unstoppable while blocking
Reduce opponents crit rate by 2000

No prime conditions:
+50% attack for 15 seconds
+50% special attack damage for 15 seconds
+6221 armor rating
+2318 attack while charging heavy for 3 seconds
+40% attack indefinitely
+100% power rate
Reduce opponents crit rate by 2000
+1236 crit damage

Prime conditions based on percentages
+50% attack rating for 15 seconds
+50% special attack damage for 15 seconds
+10665 armor rating
Reduce opponents rate by 2000
+150% power rate
+1854 crit damage

Max potential
-+16,000 armor rating
Reduce enemy crit rate by 2,000
+2318 attack on heavies
+300% power rate
+2472 crit damage
+50% attack for 15 sec
+50% special attack rating for 15 sec
+40% attack rating indefinitely

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Alright so
    When colossus is under 100% ability accuracy, he gains +100% power rate.
    I did not know that his synergy was 2%. My ally mate told me it was 5%. It's not a big difference, but it would look something like this:
    20 buffs: 40% power gain
    40: 80%
    Etc.
    Same numbers with the omega red synergy that i had no idea about.
    20: 40%
    Etc

Don't forget Pacify mastery. As an attacker, you can't parry Colossus or get wrecked. So intercept, intercept and intercept (or heavy bait)!

No way to remove AU buffs unless you've a tech AB champion, which aren't that many that are any good (Sentinel, Warlock, IMIW and then the next best one is freakin Yondu and RR...). So, scrap the AB and pick a mystic champion as nullifying is much accessible (SS, SW, BWCV, GR, Mephisto, The Hood, Dormammu, DV, even good ol' DS or still wet noodle Ebony Maw). Though I suspect buff stealing Rogue is the greatest counter of them all.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

Alright so
    I did not know that his synergy was 2%. My ally mate told me it was 5%. It's not a big difference, but it would look something like this:
    Etc.
    Etc

Don't forget Pacify mastery. As an attacker, you can't parry Colossus or get wrecked. So intercept, intercept and intercept (or heavy bait)!

No way to remove AU buffs unless you've a tech AB champion, which aren't that many that are any good (Sentinel, Warlock, IMIW and then the next best one is freakin Yondu and RR...). So, scrap the AB and pick a mystic champion as nullifying is much accessible (SS, SW, BWCV, GR, Mephisto, The Hood, Dormammu, DV, even good ol' DS or still wet noodle Ebony Maw). Though I suspect buff stealing Rogue is the greatest counter of them all.

@Colonaut123 I’m sorry. What does AU and AB means?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Alright so
    Etc.
    Etc

@Colonaut123 I’m sorry. What does AU and AB means?
    Armor Up and Armor Break
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Challenge accepted!!!!!!!

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Elad17 said:

Yeah he definitely has several counters, VtD's Sp2, Dr Voodoo's Sp1, Magik's Sp3, Warlock's Sp2, and one or two others I can't think of. Also really any Mystic can just completely reset his Ramp Up, not to mention his Ramp Up takes a while Every Single Fight, so he's far from Unbalanced imo.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Elad17 said:

Yeah he definitely has several counters, VtD's Sp2, Dr Voodoo's Sp1, Magik's Sp3, Warlock's Sp2, and one or two others I can't think of. Also really any Mystic can just completely reset his Ramp Up, not to mention his Ramp Up takes a while Every Single Fight, so he's far from Unbalanced imo.
    And after two extra months of testing that already lead to a Nerf, I think Kabam will agree...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

Elad17 said:

Yeah he definitely has several counters, VtD's Sp2, Dr Voodoo's Sp1, Magik's Sp3, Warlock's Sp2, and one or two others I can't think of....
    Permanent armour up buffs, you say?

Mwah hah hah hah hah.