**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Help

EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
I’m on 5.1.3. I don’t know many counters for buffet. I’m okay at intercepting. I use maxed 4 star sparky (sig 51), maxed blade (sig 36) maxed archangel (sig 36), maxed magik(sig 71) and darkhawk(2/35 or venom (4/40 sig 40)
Any tips?

Comments

• Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    Parry, heavy with archangel, easy game easy life.
    Majik sp2 spam works well as well.
    Buffet activities everytime your champion activates a buff which includes dexterity so i would suggest to block special attacks. (So don't bring venom bad idea)

Take the spiderman path, then port to B and do the fights to get to joe fixit that's the easiest path. Use boosts. And most of the champions in that path don't deal too much blk dmg. Buffet is easy is context to masochism

Post your roster if you have further queries
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Ok I cleared 5.2.3 and 5.2.4
    Any tips for Bane?
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Watch a video guide for bane, that’s the best option