**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guillotine 2099 Worthy of a Tech AG?

WedgemonsterWedgemonster Posts: 323 ★★★
I was lucky enough to pull a 5* Guillotine 2099 from a featured cav and so far I’m loving her. Even at R1 her ramp up damage is nasty. She’ll be going to at least R4, probably 5. The question is, do I use a tech AG on her? It doesn’t seem like she really needs it, given her combo shield off the heavy, and that I’ll probably bring Fury and Quake in content where it’s more important to maintain. I think it would be more for personal satisfaction of having silver stars on her, and for the prestige. Or is this more important than I’m giving credit? I was originally saving the AG for whenever I finally get Ghost. I already have Sparky awakened. Anyone with much experience with her already?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Not needed, save for someone who needs it, I’m happy with my 6* as is, she took down a 17k+ Morningstar in aq in 20 hits
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Sorry aw