**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Noob in need of help

I just found these forums and don't know if this is the right place to post this. I need help. Despite playing for a while I have no idea what I have been doing and am realizing I have messed up. I don't know what is smart to do and could use advice on champions to focus on and masteries to get. I will post a pic with my 4 and 5 stars(and one random 3 star). I am only level 32 so not much for masteries and I have the recovery things to get all my points back. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Also on mobile is there a way to change your profile pic? Do I have to have warlock or whatever his name is or can I have a different champion?

Also on mobile is there a way to change your profile pic? Do I have to have warlock or whatever his name is or can I have a different champion?

That is on this forum.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

So are you asking about changing profile pic in game or changing profile pic in the forums on mobile?

So are you asking about changing profile pic in game or changing profile pic in the forums on mobile?
    Forums.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★

Forums.
    You press on your name and there you will find your info.After that look above Warlock and you'll find a Change picture button.Press and choose who you want ,then scroll all the way down and save.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Focus on human torch Hyperion sabretooth cull iceman and sym supreme, for masteries make sure you have the base parry and dexterity, then precision and cruelty then recovery
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★

For mastery i suggest you follow the yellow circle. The rest is depend on your playstyle later

For forum profil pic, i think you only can change it via tablet or laptop. I cant do that from my phone
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Forums.
    You press on your name and there you will find your info.After that look above Warlock and you'll find a Change picture button.Press and choose who you want ,then scroll all the way down and save.
    That doesn't work on mobile.

OP, click your name, then go to the full site and select an avi.

Most browsers will let you go to full site by clicking the browser options.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    As for the topic, I see some good potential in your roster.

Focus on Wolverine, Sabretooth, Symbiote Supreme, Iceman and Hyperion.

These 5 will get you through a lot of content until you start building your 5* roster.

Also, masteries are very important. "Must haves" are parry and dexterity. Get these immediately.