**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remove XP Reward in Solo Crystals

As the title suggests, I'm getting increasing frustrated by constantly 'winning' the XP boosts from the Solo Crystals.

I've been at the maximum level of XP for a long time now, so the reward is almost useless. Could it be removed, replaced, exchanged, or given a greater sell on value, because at the minute it's making those crystals a complete waste of time. The drop rate of winning the XP boost also seems to be about 99.9%! lol

Thanks.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    I save mine. Good for item use. Im lvl 60 myself so they stock up fast within my alliance. I don't see a need for removal
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

As the title suggests, I'm getting increasing frustrated by constantly 'winning' the XP boosts from the Solo Crystals.

I've been at the maximum level of XP for a long time now, so the reward is almost useless. Could it be removed, replaced, exchanged, or given a greater sell on value, because at the minute it's making those crystals a complete waste of time. The drop rate of winning the XP boost also seems to be about 99.9%! lol

Thanks.

So those who aren't level 60 lose another way to get xp boosts? Level 60 players aren't the only ones in the game just FYI.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I think once a person reaches Uncollected the solo crystals should change. Same goes with Cavalier. XP boosts are still helpful up until Uncollected usually. Most uncollected players are at level 60.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    edited November 2019

Demonzfyre

So those who aren't level 60 lose another way to get xp boosts? Level 60 players aren't the only ones in the game just FYI.

I'm not trying to hinder anyone progressing, I remember how difficult it was to gain XP. I was trying to suggest the solo crystals are altered accordingly, like most of the other crystals, so the rewards are fitting to the players status in the game :smile: