**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unique rank ups

What are some unique rank ups you have or seen?I want to rank 5 Crossbones when I will get him as a 5*.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    When I was bored around a year or so back I saw a r5 5* Old man Logan on the leaderboards. Sig 120 i think he was. I found it cool that the person did that
  • As soon as I duped my 4* KG I fully ranked him up and used him for content. No regrets
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Annihilus to rank 5 mainly for the future of the game(incinerate and coldsnap immunity for freezer burn paths)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rank 2 6* km
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Took my (Unawakened) 5* Kingpin at 4/55. He was my first rank 4 champ and remains my only rank 4 Skill champ (!) Haven't pulled anyone better, as yet.

Still finding him surprisingly effective and very adaptable. Very useable in Uncollected EQ, and has repeatedly been my MVP last few months with Clare Voyant and Aarkus both repeatedly inflicting debuffs at a distance; and as for Human Torch and Invisible Woman... He's just awesome against some of these recent champs.
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    I saw an r5 bishop in war today. He did some damage to a team mate on the middle mini node where blocked hits gain power
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    R4 xbones before 2016 variant gems came out, r4 x23 who was my first
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    You can post more that one pic in a reply, you know?
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

Have this on the Alt.

How much do you like him?
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    edited November 2019
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★

Got 4 Tech 2015 Gems from Variants 1 each for SL & Vision put this one to a vote on the forums good old IM won lol bring on a buff baby! Still have another waiting for my triple dupe IP LMAO
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Aryl said:

The ever controversial r2 unduped HT.

And, of course, the infamous r4 Groot.

Umm why is unduped r2 Human Torch controversial? He’s an amazing champ even without his Sig ability.... love my 5*, hope to pull him as a 6*!