**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Problem with Gwenpool Sig Ability? [Not A Bug]

_solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just fought NC on node 52 in AW with my 5 50 duped Gwenpool and he killed me with a SP attack. I thought that this was impossible with her sig ability. Am I missing something? Any insight on this would be helpful, thanks
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Assassin mastery, or maybe he got deep wounds in his attack
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    I don't see the assassin mastery making a difference, it would still reducing the incoming damage from that i would think but the deep wound makes sense. Unfortunately I didn't record it
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    There's been a problem with her sig not working all the time, pretty sure there are other threads on it, it's a known issue
    @Jaffacaked
    Ahhh ok thank you sir
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    I don't see the assassin mastery making a difference, it would still reducing the incoming damage from that i would think but the deep wound makes sense. Unfortunately I didn't record it

Assassin mastery reduces enemy's defensive ability. So Gwenpool can die by special attacks if her defensive ability is reduced
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Assassin mastery reduces enemy's defensive ability. So Gwenpool can die by special attacks if her defensive ability is reduced

My apologies, I stand corrected. I totally forgot about that aspect of Assassin.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @_solidsnake. eXtripa is correct; if the opponent had Assassin, it's entirely possible for Gwenpool to get killed by a special attack. We would need to know more about the specific fight in order to look deeper at this, but that is most likely what happened.
    @Kabam Wolf
    Thanks for commenting and clearing that up. Much appreciated
    So that's assuming gp was under 18% health when struck with a special attack to be in assassin range
    yeah she was in assassin range
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    @Jaffacaked *rekt*

Lol not really little child, this how we get to the facts by asking questions
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

I didn't say anything to OP, but u saying "pretty sure there r other threads on it, it's known issue" isn't a question obviously, so ask b4 assuming bugs kid

I didn't say anything to OP, but u saying "pretty sure there r other threads on it, it's known issue" isn't a question obviously, so ask b4 assuming bugs kid

So there were other threads, your the clown who is acting like a chav an little child with saying "reckt" . Grow up

Also funny how you were spouting more false facts in other threads too
    Those other threads were likey asking like this one but admitting it's a bug is a noob thing, so get back to ur game noob and continue grinding for 2*s...oh forgot to say i don't spread false information in other threads unlike u assuming this a known bug, just grow up ;))
    Those other threads were likey asking like this one but admitting it's a bug is a noob thing, so get back to ur game noob and continue grinding for 2*s...oh forgot to say i don't spread false information in other threads unlike u assuming this a known bug, just grow up ;))

Actually they weren't, an I've seen you thinking you know stuff too an put in your place, guess your a noob

Actually they weren't, an I've seen you thinking you know stuff too an put in your place, guess your a noob

U hater noob always gonna hate, i don't spread lies unlike u noob
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Closing this thread since it's getting out of hand. Keep it constructive, guys.
This discussion has been closed.