**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] 24.3 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

124»

Comments

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★

• Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★

Earlier today everything was smooth. Now the same laggy **** is back. How is this possible when I’m using the same device, being on the same WiFi connection which is having a high broadband output with almost zero jitter?

The only factor I haven’t been possible to check or verify the quality is on your side KABAM.
    Prove me wrong it’s not on your equipment, network and servers.

Glad it’s not just me today. I wasn’t going to post anything because I figured it was just the usual controls issue BS but I just got smacked in AW with a special from YJ when I was 3 hits into a combo.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    in my case sometimes my champs stand without block even i block it...
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

In-Game Name: Please include your in-game (not forum) name. LOVEJOY72
    Device and Model: (Example, iPhone 7)
    iPhone 8
    Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.”

Whatever we all just updated to, most recent

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier?

WiFi
    Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. This thread is only for those on the 24.3 version of the game.

Yes, latest
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the lag and performance issue you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. This includes any specific Champions affected and how long you’ve been experiencing the issue.

Monthly quest and sidequest so far

Incredibly laggy, game has crashed twice today, I can barely get thru master level content as I freeze up.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

In-Game Name: Please include your in-game (not forum) name. LOVEJOY72
    Device and Model: (Example, iPhone 7)
    iPhone 8
    Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.”

Whatever we all just updated to, most recent

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier?

WiFi
    Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. This thread is only for those on the 24.3 version of the game.

Yes, latest
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the lag and performance issue you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. This includes any specific Champions affected and how long you’ve been experiencing the issue.

Monthly quest and sidequest so far

Incredibly laggy, game has crashed twice today, I can barely get thru master level content as I freeze up.

Finally deleted game and started over. Didn’t help. Soft reset phone, seems to have improved situation. This might be an apple thing (it’s not always you guys, lol)
  • Any fix or updated info on iOS 13 on iPhone 11 Pro Max or any iPhone 11 not working? Champs not blocking right or parrying and doing random attacks..................
  • ShinkumaShinkuma Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    In-Game Name: DANGER ROOM
    Device and Model: iPhone 7 plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.2
    Cellular or WiFi: This issue happens on both cellular AT&T and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 24.3.1 version of the game.
    Game Mode: AQ it doesn’t happen anywhere else.
    Description of the Issue: In map 6 while fighting the game lags as if I’ve lost connection, it doesn’t matter what day, what time there’s always lag. I have no issue in war, arena, dungeons, or variant.
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    This is a server problem. My teammates are also having trouble and earlier I was disconnected twice in the hour. I never share my password.
    iOS 13.1.3
    iPhone8 plus
    Wifi (speed test in perfect condition, 300mbs)

• AlexAsenovAlexAsenov Posts: 7
    edited November 2019
    In game name: Алекс Асенов
    Device: iPhone 7
    Device operating system: iOS 13.2
    Cellular and WiFi: both
    Game mode: Alliance war

When I take defender perfectly and game crash then I w8 4-5min I restart game and then the defender was on full hp and my attacker was half

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    In-Game Name: il_JooO
    Device and Model: Iphone XS
    Device Operating System: IOS 13.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (Iliad)
    Game Version Installed: version 25.0.0
    Game Mode: Menus, Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: It's simply micro-lagging everywhere.. expect this to be more evident while navigating aq / aw map and at start of the fights, arena and aq / aw the most.

Didn't have ALL of these problems while running the same game on Iphone X...
    I started thinking about the Iphone XS specific processor, but you know what?
    Iphone XS processor should be far more powerful than the other and it also has more ram... so it's, for sure, an app specific problem.
    Not optimized at all even on more expensive devices.
This discussion has been closed.