**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time for some renovation in the arenas?

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
The cutoff for the 1-10% in the 5* featured arena started from 7.5m when it first came out and nowadays people who grind 14m points can’t even be sure if they will get the 2k shards. Back in the day Corvus went for 13m points and now we are at this point...

I think this problem is mainly because people are not interested in the rewards, which leads to low participation (#GetInThePool is no longer a thing) hence high cutoffs because, surprise, the arena rewards have not been updated in almost 2 years. The appearance of the first 5 star featured arena was the last time any sort of update was done on the arena rewards and that was on February 15, 2018 with Killmonger as the featured champ. Does anybody else think that all the arena rewards need some update because I sure do.

I hope that there are plans for some new things because let’s face it the game is super stagnant and uninspiring, we need changes to get people excited and a reward bump in the arenas or maybe the introduction of a 6 star arena/5 star basic arena may stir things up?

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    With the introduction of 6s, of course the scores begin to rise. 12M for all milestones isn't bad, but the scores for getting the 2k/200 shares have continued to go up. 13M used to be a lock, then 14M. Now I hit 15M just to be safe. I don't think a big change is needed to the champ arenas. I've always said they need to update the class cat arena by replacing the ascendant crystal with either glory or greater glory crystals.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★

With the introduction of 6s, of course the scores begin to rise. 12M for all milestones isn't bad, but the scores for getting the 2k/200 shares have continued to go up. 13M used to be a lock, then 14M. Now I hit 15M just to be safe. I don't think a big change is needed to the champ arenas. I've always said they need to update the class cat arena by replacing the ascendant crystal with either glory or greater glory crystals.

Glory crystals are almost as worthless as Solo crystals. Maybe it’s time to make some better combo rankup material crystals.