**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Very tough decision

My plan was to take dupe cap marvel to rank 5. Just pulled omega red. I can awaken him to. What’s your thoughts.

Very tough decision 55 votes

Cap marvel rank 5
34%
Dob1616TendersquadSpeedbumpSungjAlCapone2727Duke_SilverPool5555Torah13FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671SidDDragonLeoCruzHedronLufasoDankPlutoJohnHSH3t3rNightMonkeyS2_Blizzard 19 votes
Omega red rank 5
65%
CptRagmachineabiew78AquamaNitro422MostWantedTaZ_4178Diksh619DarthPhalPrathapshadow_lurker22SmashAldacTehsigzorzScarRealmNeotwismLoctiteSuperGlueZipioStevieManWonderSaru2244Gigantea 36 votes

Comments

• Dibley3087Dibley3087 Posts: 129
    Both 5 star
    Atm. Sig 40. I also have suicides unlocked.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Omega Red is the safer option.. Cap Marvel if you like to live on the edge..
    No just a 4 star NF. This is a nice in game problem to have.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Cap marvel rank 5
    I read about u having suicides after voting for sparkles
    IMO awaken and r4 omega and play around with both with suicides...both benefit a lot from it...sparkles purifies all debuffs when entering binary and i dont think there are many defenders in game who can survive an onslaught by a suicide boosted sparkles sp2...my 5/65 can deal around 130-150k damage in the 10 second indestructible window at Sig 55..with suicides she can go beyond 200k damage in that time I guess
    Omega with bleed on him is another beast altogether and can deal done significant DOT damage and overall has less worse matchups than sparkles but he definitely needs suicides to shine
    Both need a synergy partner to get the most out of their abilities..sparkles needs fury and Omega needs ST
    So both are equally potent so u should play around with both and see who u like better
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    edited November 2019
    Omega red rank 5
    I would give the edge to omega red overall. Both are excellent champions and go with suicides really well, both definitely worth of r5.
    On the CMM pro list i would put her prestige (if you care about that) her insane burst and crazy start when you have almost full charges and her indestructibility. With the last 2 combined it lets you bypass quite a lot of annoying stuff in this game really fast.
    On the OR pro list i would put his insane sustainability and regen and the way he can deal damage. You can play really passively and still do great damage just by sitting close to the enemy and drop some heavies which is great against so much (any power gain or anything that punishes a high combo). Also sp3 power steal is something i ve found quite useful. Both are poison immune but or is also pretty much bleedy immune (usually better than fully immune since you can heal from any bleed with the willpower mastery).