**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Some thoughts on Guillotine 2099.

2»

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

ẞlооd said:

How can you open with 'needs a potency increase' and end with 'can't test her out properly because every opponent just dies'...?

I can test her out properly, it's just that it is impossible to reach her full potential (600 hits), because everything is dead in less than 400 with her at rank 1.
    Sounds similar to Aegon. To get there, you need to face stronger opponents. Besides, who wants to go over 400 hits?
    I do.
    Yeah, but that's a bit much to ask on an already strong champ.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    You are wrong, because

Lormif said:

How can you open with 'needs a potency increase' and end with 'can't test her out properly because every opponent just dies'...?

I can test her out properly, it's just that it is impossible to reach her full potential (600 hits), because everything is dead in less than 400 with her at rank 1.
    Go to lol
    Have you ever heard of the enrage timer?
    Yes, you asked for a place you can max out her combo, that is a place, just rank 4 her
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    I agree with some of the things you said, but

Try the 1% region Magneto in 4.2.6
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89

Try the 1% regen Magneto in 4.2.6
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Go to lol
    Have you ever heard of the enrage timer?
    Yes, you asked for a place you can max out her combo, that is a place, just rank 4 her
    LOL doesn’t let her fully ramp up. She takes down RH in 250-350 hits, and further fights 200 hits. Maybe X23 but that’s about it. Of course you can always ramp her up with the selective timestream Kang.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    You are wrong, because
    God, please....I don’t understand.....why do you give others the ability to revive dead threads.......
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    @RazorDevil youre targetting the wrong things, she shines for her utility, but her combo meter mechanic is where she can be improved in.

The fact she can only keep 100 of her combo meter from fight to fight, For high healthpool end content , who wants to add on another 200-300 hits each fight when Aegon can just carry his combo fight to fight easily.

The sp3 being required to maintain the combo is also annoying, but its manageable, just let her add more to her combo than 100.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Haven't had the opportunity to test her out yet, but I have seen vids on her abilities

Try the 1% region Magneto in 4.2.6
    dude, why do you revive dead threads? ill never y sweat and why people revive old threads for no reason