**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Sigil

Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
Hey all,

Have a question, not a complaint. Have they ever addressed why the summoner sigil doesn’t extend your inventory for energy refills? We’re getting so many a month now that by the time we are done with UC/Master/Heroic they are stashed away until next EQ.

If it hasn’t been addressed I think getting rid of the extension on the duel chips and adding them to the energy refills would be a good idea. 2-3 will go a long way.

Just a suggestion. I know some people will ask “have you finished 6.2? V1/3/3? Full explored LOL? You can use it on that if you haven’t. I do on 6.2 once in a while but I jumping in to do a line or 2 week to 100% 6.2 when I have a good stash of revives just in case.

Thanks
Pan

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Probably to give everyone an "equal chance" in the legends run?
    Not sure if that would be a reason, but it would make sense.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    IcsGrec said:

If you’re doing a legends run just buy them until they flow into the stash, then it’s a quick claim. It’s probably for no other reason apart from KABAM didn’t really see a need to
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

IcsGrec said:

If you’re doing a legends run just buy them until they flow into the stash, then it’s a quick claim. It’s probably for no other reason apart from KABAM didn’t really see a need to
    you cannot buy them at full last I checked.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Wozzy101 he means u can't buy them once your inventory is full i think.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Lormif said:

TP33 said:

IcsGrec said:

you cannot buy them at full last I checked.
    They’re 30 units each
    reread what I said. You cannot buy them AT FULL. Meaning that after you reach 10 in your bank you are unable to buy more, it will tell you that you are at max capacity.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol, any mods willing to chime in on why? I won’t tag the mods but certainly would love to hear from them