**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can Finally rank 5 my first 5* or R2 6* but dont know who to choose.

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
I still am working on Act 5 100% and want to get through 6.1 first run and can finally R5 someone but have a tough choice on who to rank. These are my best options I think

Can Finally rank 5 my first 5* or R2 6* but dont know who to choose. 63 votes

6* Corvus unduped to R2
46%
MagicBentonTendersquadDrownedGodAnurag1606Jaqen8NojokejaymHendrossPeterQuillPseudouberMoosetiptronicSociopathXxLoganTDCxXAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLoctiteSuperGlueLormif-sixate-ChampSlayermgj0630Gigantea 29 votes
5* Captain Marvel (MOvie) Duped
22%
Lvernon15Dhorne61Duke_SilverRasiloverTheSpicyKnightX_Factor_AgentCtuchikNichj99Des99BLACKMILKTEA_88Winter_ReaperÆgon0710Thicco_ModeUnFazedSkull 14 votes
5* Hyperion Duped
9%
zuffyOsfan8MrTicTac19992008FR33_HUG5TheRealmKeeperLucianoDelHoya 6 votes
5* Ghost Unduped
15%
RockonRagamugginGunnerKDoggg2017TerraTehsigzorzUDDinoStevieManWonderEtjamaH3t3rTP33 10 votes
5* Domino Unduped
6%
ЗАКСОЛИНShroud1969kubricknolanJollyHawk 4 votes
5* Magik DUped
0%

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost Unduped
    Ghost is for sure the way to go
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    6* Corvus unduped to R2
    You've got some first world problems for sure, cause those are all great choices.

Personally, I'd suggest Corvus for a number of reasons. His damage output is great as long as those charges are up, and with the exception of RoL and LoL, most defenders don't survive his sp2.

His awakened ability, while very handy, isn't necessary to his damage output.

He really only has two defender counters right now in Ebony Maw and Mr. Sinister.

Most of all though, the future is 6*, so when faced with the decision between 5/65 5* and 2/25 6*, assuming the champ choices are of equal value, I'd take the 6* option every time, as they have more growth potential.

Good luck in your decision!
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    6* Corvus unduped to R2
    No Captain Marvel movie? I would think she would be the one since she seems to wreck content so easily. She seems to do the most damage of my R4s but I recently got Corvus so maybe I need more experience with him. Is his R2 way better?
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    5* Domino Unduped
    If you have a decent Red Hulk and Masacre, then I recommend Domino. She 100% does not need her dupe, doesn't require ramp-up, and has a low skill cap. All good choices though - you can't make a mistake.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    6* Corvus unduped to R2
    Are the people voting corvus just because hes 6* or would he be better even if 5*?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    6* Corvus unduped to R2

Are the people voting corvus just because hes 6* or would he be better even if 5*?

If you have a great 6* and another great 5*, it's usually better to go with a 6*

Personally, I like hype more.
    Also ghost is a solid option, and she is easy to use. But she should have those synergies, wich I hate
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    5* Hyperion Duped
    I say Hyperion.

Nothing like a glass cannon that can incinerate your enemies by spamming SP1.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost Unduped
    If you're good with Ghost, Ghost.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    5* Captain Marvel (MOvie) Duped
    Whoops I meant Ghost