**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Colossus Fastball Fury buff starts timing down before fight begins

First, the Colossus buff looks AWESOME and testing it out seems great.

Problem: The fury buff from the Fastball Fury synergy with Old Man Logan/Wolverine starts ticking down when champions are running toward each other before the fight begins. I'm working on uploading video evidence of the issue.

Comments

• If this is true, wonder how many other timed buffs that start at beginning of fight also exhibit the same “problem”.

Real problem, in mine and many others opinion, is that the fight should NOT technically start until the 2 champs have finished rushing in towards each other. Whether that be the 3 minute AQ/AW Timer, etc. Do NOT treat ANYTHING as having started until AFTER the champs meet in the middle.

(and even if no other buffs are starting before they meet in the middle, the Timer issue should still be addressed anyways)
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    I'm uploading a video to Youtube now.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    edited November 2019
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    This was brought up in the beta. If they left it like that I can only assume it's either intended or they want to keep the interaction
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They probably called it fastball so they can have an excuse for that happening
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Not sure if this is a Bug or not but when using Colossus with his Fastball Special Synergy, the Fury Buff's Timer starts ticking the moment the Fight Screen appears before you can control the Champion.
    (Apologies it's only a Photo, my Tablet doesn't have Video Capture)
    Meaning you lose about Second/Second and a Half of that insane Fury Buff, which when combined with other Synergies could be the difference between a Powerful Sp2 or Powerful Sp1 at the start of the fight. I'll make a Bug Report in a bit but I wanted to make sure first I wasn't the only one seeing this, so far I've seen it occur in Event Quests, Story Quests, Arena, and I can't test AQ because It's about to end.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

Not sure if this is a Bug or not but when using Colossus with his Fastball Special Synergy, the Fury Buff's Timer starts ticking the moment the Fight Screen appears before you can control the Champion.
    Meaning you lose about Second/Second and a Half of that insane Fury Buff, which when combined with other Synergies could be the difference between a Powerful Sp2 or Powerful Sp1 at the start of the fight. I'll make a Bug Report in a bit but I wanted to make sure first I wasn't the only one seeing this, so far I've seen it occur in Event Quests, Story Quests, Arena, and I can't test AQ because It's about to end.

This is probably a bug that will be corrected. Looking forwards to testing these buffed champs out!
    Zuko_ILC said:

This is probably a bug that will be corrected. Looking forwards to testing these buffed champs out!
    Only played Colossus for a little bit (5 Star Rank 4 Sig 1) and he feels So Damn Good, the insane Power mixed with incredible Defense but requiring a decent Ramp Up makes him super satisfying to play as well as Balanced.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Doubtful. Like I said, this was brought up multiple times in the beta forum so if they wanted to change it, it would have been changed already

The timer for AQ and AQ starts when they are running as well. Always thought that was an issue.

The AQ Timer is because of the slight delay certain devices have when transitioning from the Loading Screen to Fight Scene, if you listen you can hear the music start slightly sooner which means the game is trying to transition.
  • Hello all,

Thanks for the information. We'll pass this along to be reviewed!

Hello all,

Thanks for the information. We'll pass this along to be reviewed!

Many thanks!
    TBAG4DAYS said:

Jestress said:

6 months and this wasn't caught?

It was brought to their attention the first day of beta, guess they didn’t think it was a big deal LOL
    Just goes to show how much rigorous testing they did over the last 2 Months...

TBAG4DAYS said:

Jestress said:

It was brought to their attention the first day of beta, guess they didn’t think it was a big deal LOL
    Or that it's something they dont feel the need to change
  • Husky54 said:

Problem: The fury buff from the Fastball Fury synergy with Old Man Logan/Wolverine starts ticking down when champions are running toward each other before the fight begins. I'm working on uploading video evidence of the issue.

Hi! A fix for this issue was put live on November 15. Thanks for the report.

Husky54 said:

Hi! A fix for this issue was put live on November 15. Thanks for the report.
    Awesome, Thanks!

Zuko_ILC said:

Doubtful. Like I said, this was brought up multiple times in the beta forum so if they wanted to change it, it would have been changed already

TBAG4DAYS said:

Jestress said:

You were saying?

Zuko_ILC said:

TBAG4DAYS said:

Jestress said:

You were saying?
    I was saying that same issue was brought up repeatedly in the beta forum, which it was. The fact they didn't do anything about it in the months between then and release but did now, says far more about their testing/development than it does about my reasoning in what I posted previously
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

TBAG4DAYS said:

Jestress said:

You were saying?
    I was saying that same issue was brought up repeatedly in the beta forum, which it was. The fact they didn't do anything about it in the months between then and release but did now, says far more about their testing/development than it does about my reasoning in what I posted previously
    Was just going to say this bug was repeatedly brought up in the beta test! I agree with everything you said. Ridiculously that this is still an issue.

Zuko_ILC said:

TBAG4DAYS said:

Jestress said:

You were saying?
    That's what I was saying vvv

TBAG4DAYS said:

Jestress said: