**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Old man Logan sucks. And is broken still

Regen is sub par at best. Damage is mediocre. Without awaken ability good luck getting to 15 passive bleeds with an sp2. Oh... and icing on the cake. The armor break STILL doesn’t work. Pic was taken right after sp1 hit.
Thanks for another awful champ buff kabam. We appreciate it. 👍🏻

Comments

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Colossus not showing buffed on mine yet even though got the email
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    DarthHaas said:

Colossus not showing buffed on mine yet even though got the email

Then you probably haven't gotten the update.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Neonoctis said:

Also the armor break isn’t broken. It’s just a gimped form of armor break because most all other champs in game can apply armor break even if the opponent doesn’t have armor. (I.e. corvus. Thor. ) but apparently the new awesome super buffed old man Logan can only apply armor break if the opponent has armor up. What kind of cheap pathetic attempt at a buff was this kabam ?!

why do you want to armor break them when they have no armor, unless you are hoping to trigger dispair, but you run the risk of willpower for no gains since armor break wont increase your damage if they had no armor to begin with.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    I get to 15 passive bleeds easy and turn them all into furies, idk what you’re doing
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    Yes! This is also happening !! He is not taking reduced bleed damage while the regen buff is up. WTF!! Kabam get it right The first time or don’t release it at all.
    Period. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I wasn't in beta, but was using my r4 oml in aq. I did now couple of fights vs bleed node, and... I actually think he was better before. I wouldn't call it a buff, rework is more suitable. Damage wise I also don't see big difference. Will give it more time to explore, but overall I'm not impressed in any good way
    SDP said:

Lormif said:

Neonoctis said:

Also the armor break isn’t broken. It’s just a gimped form of armor break because most all other champs in game can apply armor break even if the opponent doesn’t have armor. (I.e. corvus. Thor. ) but apparently the new awesome super buffed old man Logan can only apply armor break if the opponent has armor up. What kind of cheap pathetic attempt at a buff was this kabam ?!

why do you want to armor break them when they have no armor, unless you are hoping to trigger dispair, but you run the risk of willpower for no gains since armor break wont increase your damage if they had no armor to begin with.
    Don’t all champs have an inherent armor rating?
    I dont know, I assumed so, but I was going off what the OP stated, he said the debuff does not happen if there is no armor, not me.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    His cruelty comes form using a sp3 and it’s from th bleed you put in the opponent
    edited November 2019
    Neonoctis said:

@Kabam Miike what in the world were you all thinking. Old man Logan is 100% worse off now than he was before. And why give him this new mechanic where the opponent has to have armor up to be able to break it when all the other champs in game can do it freely at anytime.

Actually Ronan has same armor break on his heavy. But I can see why people miss it, such a lame thing to have
    Lormif said:

SDP said:

Lormif said:

Neonoctis said:

I dont know, I assumed so, but I was going off what the OP stated, he said the debuff does not happen if there is no armor, not me.
    Yeah, but you were the one questioning why he would want normal Armor Breaks.

Neonoctis said:

Regen is sub par at best. Damage is mediocre. Without awaken ability good luck getting to 15 passive bleeds with an sp2. Oh... and icing on the cake. The armor break STILL doesn’t work. Pic was taken right after sp1 hit.

,,Another awful" champion buff? Which of the before ones were bad?
    Gamora was buffed in a useless way imo, that heavy refreshing is not comfortable at all. Don't know anyone who would've be in love with her after the buff. But she wasn't made worse, wich might just happen to oml.

Lormif said:

SDP said:

Lormif said:

Neonoctis said:

Yeah, but you were the one questioning why he would want normal Armor Breaks.
    question why you would want it is not the same as claiming that should or is the case.
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118

His cruelty comes form using a sp3 and it’s from th bleed you put in the opponent

No. It doesn’t. He gains passive increase to crit rating on sp3 if they have deep bleeds applied.

• RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Graydrox said:

I'm taking full bleed damage from Double Edge with regen active. Anybody else have this problem?

i came here to see if this is being discussed.

before buff i was gaining +20 HP(1 point in coagulate) while suicide debuffs where active.

now i'm actually losing approx 20 HP with no changes to mastery and same point in coagulate which i keep for Omega.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Same I can say about colossus. Still trash champ :)) at least r4 was by 2015 gem. It was 216 hits to kill him.

Aleor said:

Neonoctis said:

,,Another awful" champion buff? Which of the before ones were bad?
    Gamora was buffed in a useless way imo, that heavy refreshing is not comfortable at all. Don't know anyone who would've be in love with her after the buff. But she wasn't made worse, wich might just happen to oml.
    Fair point. Still, in comparison to like 50% of the game's champs she's definitely standing out and is a solid damage dealer. If she had more utility, was available as a 5* and the cosmic class wasn't as crowded as it is currently, I definitely believe a lot more people would use her.
This discussion has been closed.