**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanks Kabam! New colossus is awesome!

Great defense, great damage, and triple immunity.
Enough to be my next rank 5 5*.
Great job kabam!!

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Lol r5 r u kidding? Save for better champ. He is just decent now. 5* r4 dupped Vs ROL WS.

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    INC nerf soon.
  • AsterFreya13AsterFreya13 Posts: 23
    hmm... can anyone give me a forum link about the announcement for the new updated Colossus and Old Man Logan? I want to see the updates T_T. thanks very much
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★

hmm... can anyone give me a forum link about the announcement for the new updated Colossus and Old Man Logan? I want to see the updates T_T. thanks very much

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/166022/champion-spotlight-colossus/p1
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

Bpn88855 said:

Lol r5 r u kidding? Save for better champ. He is just decent now. 5* r4 dupped Vs ROL WS.

You are doing something wrong
    Just not all hits were heavies. Was combining with basic attacks. Was not patient to wait to do block and heavy. There was no aim to do only heavies to do less hits.
    Bpn88855 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Bpn88855 said:

Just not all hits were heavies. Was combining with basic attacks. Was not patient to wait to do block and heavy. There was no point to do only heavies to do less hits.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b__aJP9Pwr8

Check the video. Heavies and SP2, basically.

Also, heavies get a nice attack bonus
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Bpn88855 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Bpn88855 said:

Just not all hits were heavies. Was combining with basic attacks. Was not patient to wait to do block and heavy. There was no aim to do only heavies to do less hits.
    Bpn88855 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Bpn88855 said:

That's what you're doing wrong, I suggest watching the video above.
  • We're glad to hear you're enjoying him!! Let us know your continued feedback the more you use him! :)
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Bpn88855 said:

196 hits with unduped r4 no suicides. I did quite a few basic attacks because I wanted to see how hard he was hitting with different levels of armour up.
    Massive improvement but I can’t see me taking him to r5 unless he’s significantly better when awakened.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Is his heavy ramp attack rating proper or a bug?

Seeing as it scales with his Armor Rating, I'd say it's proper and intended. You still have to do a Decent amount of Ramp Up to get to those Crazy Numbers, and you have to Reramp him up every fight. (Not saying that's a huge downside though, his Ramp Up is actually a fun one imo)