**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Old man Logan sucks. And is broken still

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Neonoctis said:

His cruelty comes form using a sp3 and it’s from th bleed you put in the opponent

No. It doesn’t. He gains passive increase to crit rating on sp3 if they have deep bleeds applied.

That’s what I meant critical rating
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 β˜…β˜…

Bpn88855 said:

Same I can say about colossus. Still trash champ :)) at least r4 was by 2015 gem. It was 216 hits to kill him.

Did you actually Heavy Spam? That's were the damage comes from.
    Yes, tried heavies but not for the whole fight. Did not saw much damage increase. it was appeared fury buff for about few seconds.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2019

Aleor said:

Neonoctis said:

Regen is sub par at best. Damage is mediocre. Without awaken ability good luck getting to 15 passive bleeds with an sp2. Oh... and icing on the cake. The armor break STILL doesn’t work. Pic was taken right after sp1 hit.
    Thanks for another awful champ buff kabam. We appreciate it. πŸ‘πŸ»

,,Another awful" champion buff? Which of the before ones were bad?
    Gamora was buffed in a useless way imo, that heavy refreshing is not comfortable at all. Don't know anyone who would've be in love with her after the buff. But she wasn't made worse, wich might just happen to oml.
    Fair point. Still, in comparison to like 50% of the game's champs she's definitely standing out and is a solid damage dealer. If she had more utility, was available as a 5* and the cosmic class wasn't as crowded as it is currently, I definitely believe a lot more people would use her.
    Actually if his heavy chaining wasn't nerfed, his bleeds could've been refreshed easier and oml buff would've look decent. Maybe if his furies were refreshed as well with his heavy, he would've been better as he is atm
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 β˜…β˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

Bpn88855 said:

Same I can say about colossus. Still trash champ :)) at least r4 was by 2015 gem. It was 216 hits to kill him.

If your r4 colossus takes 216 hits you’re doing it wrong, my r4 did it in 113 no synergy and 83 woth synergy, I’m running suicides but it won’t make that big a difference
    So, added more heavies 134 hits. That is better, but I expected more from this buff. Suicides adds a lot damage.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2019
    Bpn88855 said:

I just did it in 138 on my first run. Can do better. Rank 4 also. Seems exactly the same as the beta basically.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2019
    Yeah, no, I'm pretty sure he's taking damage from the passive bleeds. In addition to not getting the reduced damage from double edge. And yeah, it's gotta be the order in which the regen and double edge are applied.
    Edit: Nope, the passive bleeds are fine, my bad. A lot of red and green numbers to look at.
    The regen is absolutely underwhelming though.
    Bpn88855 said:

Bpn88855 said:

Did you actually Heavy Spam? That's were the damage comes from.
    Yes, tried heavies but not for the whole fight. Did not saw much damage increase. it was appeared fury buff for about few seconds.
    Parry, heavy into sp2 has some really nice damage if you can crit.
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118 β˜…
    Sadly it’s just a shady way for kabam to get away with old man Logan not healing from willpower and suicides. Even though in the champion spotlight they said using willpower would benefit him because he will tAke reduced damage from the bleed but gain the attack !
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    issamaf80 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DlvrD9_f9A

you must be a noob here is my 4 star undup hes insane look at the video and learn how to play him

that actually does look pretty good, assuming the start was all damage from him.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lormif said:

issamaf80 said:

you must be a noob here is my 4 star undup hes insane look at the video and learn how to play him

that actually does look pretty good, assuming the start was all damage from him.
    yes its from him
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Neonoctis said:

@Kabam Miike is it intended that the bleed debuff from deep wounds activates before old man Logan’s regen. Is that why we are not seeing the -95% bleed potency.
    If so. That’s an AWFUL mechanic as well. You just took away another thing old man Logan users were excited about. Getting the willpower healing from that extended low potency bleed would have been awesome !!

They suggested double Edge as a mastery to use with oml in the champion spotlight
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I like the buff ! He is going some great damage. It’s hard to hear opinions when people are t utilizing him well.
    issamaf80 said:

Where exactly does he look insane? R3 domino does more damage than r4 oml.
    On the other hand, his interaction with bleeds potency looks broken, his furies are capped at 15, and his regen is just as bad as it was basically. Plus you either throw a special, or have to play without regen. The other thing to note is bleeds he takes will be reduced only when regen is active. I see no reason to take him over omega red, who is almost same character (regen, bleed resistance, dot, mutant), but still better in every single way.
    I wanted to take him to r5 instead of domino, but again - no reason to do that. Havok, namor, sunspot - they all are better champs. Even sinester is probably a better champ for offence due to his utility and defenetly a better for defance
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    TRONG94 said:

When they said they werent happy with him in beta and they said the live buff would make players satisfied for waiting for so long, I thought they were going to increase his crit rate or his crit bleed damage. To me this is just a tiny tweak to him rather than being called a noticeable buff.
    His attack is not high and no real good utility is added in order to make him helpful for hard contents. For example, slow debuff they gave to SH and SG is a new helpful mechanic.

I have him at 2/35. Most of the time he can only crit once during his 3 hit sp2 and his so called critical bleed even with 12 furies is still so so so low compared to a 4/40 Domino. I guess I am not going to rank him up to rank 3.

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aleor said:

issamaf80 said:

On the other hand, his interaction with bleeds potency looks broken, his furies are capped at 15, and his regen is just as bad as it was basically. Plus you either throw a special, or have to play without regen. The other thing to note is bleeds he takes will be reduced only when regen is active. I see no reason to take him over omega red, who is almost same character (regen, bleed resistance, dot, mutant), but still better in every single way.
    I wanted to take him to r5 instead of domino, but again - no reason to do that. Havok, namor, sunspot - they all are better champs. Even sinester is probably a better champ for offence due to his utility and defenetly a better for defance
    as a 4* he is on pace to do winter soldier in under 200 hits, that is pretty darn good.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aleor said:

issamaf80 said:

Keep in mind folks the biggest reason for these re-dos aren't to add to one's stacked roster, but to ameliorate those with trash rosters who may feature such currently "trash" champs. My third account in particular benefits greatly from the colossus buff, my other higher accounts not so much.
    edited November 2019
    I just took down WS with a rank 2 5* OML in 231 hits on casual first run. Seems pretty good to me. Bleed dependent. Do a lot of blocking to keep those bleeds high on yourself. I used a fair amount of heavies to refresh them as well. This is just a very quick damage assessment of course.

Aleor said:

issamaf80 said:

Keep in mind folks the biggest reason for these re-dos aren't to add to one's stacked roster, but to ameliorate those with trash rosters who may feature such currently "trash" champs. My third account in particular benefits greatly from the colossus buff, my other higher accounts not so much.
    So you mean he isn't meant to be good? I mean, with so many things in game, if you want balance, you have one champ doing things a and b better, then second champ, and second champ doing things c and d better then the first one. (Wich is why I bring or as an example of a champ, who was released a year+- ago and is better in every single aspect of the game - seems kinda wrong, if kabam really cares about having some kind of balance) And those buffs are ment to balance older champs to make them useful by adding some new mechanics like slow for shulk and sg, or by tweaking numbers on current things, like it was with lc, I guess. Oml didn't get anything new, but good stuff he had is gone (I mean passive regen and cruelty buffs)
    Is he better damage wise? Depends on rng, but not significantly, I guess. Is he better utility wise? Imo, no - his bleeds reduction is now active only half of the time.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Neonoctis said:

So is it a bug ?? @Kabam Miike considering you guys posted this in his champion spotlight but we are still taking full damage from double edge. Not reduced bleed damage like you promised is.

Its DEFINITELY a bug, the reduced damage from double edge is one of his big features...please fix this asap
  • Neonoctis said:

So is it a bug ?? @Kabam Miike considering you guys posted this in his champion spotlight but we are still taking full damage from double edge. Not reduced bleed damage like you promised is.

That doesn't sound right. Looking into it now.
This discussion has been closed.