**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Sigil broken

After updating to 25.0 I can no longer get sigil points. And no, it hasn't expired.

Can someone look into this please?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    What are you doing to get points? I jsut leveled up some champs and got points.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Opening crystals, doing quests. It's not even showing what you need to do to get the points.
    Can you try leveling up a champ and see if that gives you points? I dont see a description on how to get points and figure we may be able to help narrow down the issue for them.
    edited November 2019
    This is what I get when i try to find out how to get the points
    It does expire in just over 2 days, but I should still be able to see something.
  • We are aware of an issue causing the Event Description to be missing, but you should still be able to get points. I just tested it and received points for a Level Up. How many points do you have in the event right now?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

We are aware of an issue causing the Event Description to be missing, but you should still be able to get points. I just tested it and received points for a Level Up. How many points do you have in the event right now?

is Kabam Miike not free to play? gasp!

We are aware of an issue causing the Event Description to be missing, but you should still be able to get points. I just tested it and received points for a Level Up. How many points do you have in the event right now?

they said it was opening crystals and such not giving points, not leveling up.
    Currently 0. I'll wait for AQ rewards to come in and do a rank up. Thankfully, there is a Level Up event on right now!
    Just took my 5* Doctor Voodoo to 4/55 and was still able to claim every milestone reward.