**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Funny Themed Alliance War Defence ideas

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
My alliance is currently in the process of organising ideas for themed AW defences. We don't care about how bad our defence might be; we just want to have fun and see our opponent's reactions.
Can you think of any funny themed defence ideas? We're looking for as many ideas for future wars as we possibly can. And hey maybe this'll get more alliances to do funny stuff like this. That'd be awesome too.

Comments

• Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 616 ★★
    Rust Bucket Bonanza - All Ironman variants
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Impenetrable - All bleed immune (Robots, Colossus, Luke Cage, etc.)
    Not so fast - All Regen champs (Heavy emphasis on Mister Sinister)
    Ultron's Dreamteam - All Robots
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Sticks and stones - all champs made of wood or rock
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    We're the guardians of the galaxy **** - only use champions tagged as Guardians or related to them so can use Ronan
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    we all float down here- only champions who fly (i mean when walking and stuff, not if they fly once during a special)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Place only champs with evade, so much fun for your opponents
  • Cap_ngCap_ng Posts: 7

Mutant Mayhem-Just Mutant Champs
    Because F You, That's Why-MODOK, Domino, Darkhawk, and Thing only
    Assemble!-Just Avengers
    The Iron Curtain-Just Colossus's
    The Electric Boogaloo- Shock Champions
    Thick Thighs End Lives-All Elektra's
    Ya Like Jazz?-All Yellowjacket's
    The Beef Factory-All Kingpins

I think my favorite is "Because F you" 😂 I'd include IMIW, mordo, and Korg tho lol
    All robots
  • Wanna try your luck? Domino and duped spidy OG
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Wingman Assault; champs with only wings

Darkhawk
    Falcon
    Archangel
    Vulture
    Trash panda- all rocket
    Wakanda forever- all wakandan champs... on that note, the game really needs more Wakandans
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Im'ma gonna fastball special yo a** - Wolverine, OML and Colossus
    Cap_ng said:

Wakanda forever- all wakandan champs... on that note, the game really needs more Wakandans

yeah would love to see them try to do Shuri sometime... I'm calling it; if she's added to the game, she's gonna be tech.

Im'ma gonna fastball special yo a** - Wolverine, OML and Colossus

Cap_ng said:

yeah would love to see them try to do Shuri sometime... I'm calling it; if she's added to the game, she's gonna be tech.
    Thatd be awesome. I also want M'baku and Okoye

Place all the Groots you can and then one King Groot on the boss node.

I feel like rocket earns a place here lol
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Have everyone place 1-5 star variants of all the same champs.
  • Longshott44Longshott44 Posts: 3
    A little annoying- all Ant related champs. AntMan, Wasp, YellowJacket, Ghost.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Make your own pool's boss rush. Someone will need goldpool though.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    * Beauty and the Blind: Have all mini/bosses be Invisible Woman and the rest be Daredevils

* Icy Hot: Have one side be all incinerate champs and the other Iceman/Aarkus/Emma/Loki. The boss would be Vulture (wears a jacket, inflicts incinerate)

* Lebron's Hairline: Start off with all WS/Sentry, then Starlords/Bearded Cap, then leading up to the boss would be all the Champions, and finally, Luke Cage

* Superior Iron-Man Thing: A map comprised entirely of Superior Iron Man, Iron Man, Man Thing, and Thing

* Headache: Start with all Ebony Maws, then Unstoppable Colossus, then Warlock, then MODOK boss

* Fist and Chicks: Have an entire team of Iron Fists and female champs (preferably British if there are ones).

* Fish and Chips: Same concept but with Namors instead of IF. Also, Phoenix bc fried chips. Oh and maybe even Fishbowl head Mysterio

*Suicide: All 1* champs. Make sure you have suicide masteries on but without willpower but with a maxed out recoil

*Familiar Faces: Have all KMs, Human Torch, and Cap IW (Michael B Jordans and Chris Evans)
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Wait one more:

*Not the Justice League: Moon Knight, Hyperion, Captain Marvel, Namor, Cable, Scarlet Witch (replacing her brother Quicksilver). Flash has no equivalents in MCOC but I guess Sentry (he's flashy) or Silver Surfer (he's just fast) if you stretch it far enough