**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ægon combo shield synergy broken

CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ægon's synergy with Proxima or StarLord no longer works at all. Ægon will not get any combo shield when getting hit now. Please see the attached video

https://youtu.be/iJNrQgjTSDQ

I did a combo of 20 and a combo of 50 just for testing purposes and the combo shield never activated when hit from the synergy. His standard ability of combo shield from heavy still works though.

Comments

• swallace8182swallace8182 Posts: 21
    Aegon synergy with Starlord broken. Combo shield not activating for Aegon or Starlord.

Iphone Xr, with latest MCOC patch 25.0.

Thanks!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Aegon synergy with Starlord broken. Combo shield not activating for Aegon or Starlord.

Iphone Xr, with latest MCOC patch 25.0.

Thanks!

Where, what nodes, who were you fighting, and did it already activate once that fight?
    Arena, so no special nodes. I noticed it on Aegon, then got hit on purpose with Starlord fight. Had not already activated.
    I was on the Kang Team fights, Aegon vs Winter Soldier, Starlord vs Cable
  • KingsfanKingsfan Posts: 60
    I tested this as well against WS in ROL. I used Aegon/SL, Aegon/Proxima, and Aegon/SL/Proxima and the synergy did not work for any character.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Yeah, just took aegon and SL into ROL. Synergy broken.
  • Wonderful just tried it as well. Smh
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    This is on Android with the newest update.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Just tested in RoL with aegon/ starlord . Combo shield did not trigger.

iPad 6th gen
    iOS 13.1.3
    MCoC updated today.
  • CaptECaptE Posts: 1
    I have the same problem . I don’t know if I can post video here that’s more than 100mb . Doesn’t matter if you use SL or Proxima . It doesn’t work
  • This is also happening since I updated to the latest version of the game today.
    iPhone 7
    ios 13.1.3
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★

This is also happening on iOS with the new update.

Combo shield synergy is gone.

Same here
  • Hoger45Hoger45 Posts: 7
    After current update, I went into ROL and took proxima midnight along with aegon and the combo shield that should work with that synergy does not exist. I tried it multiple times and did not work on any.
  • Having the same issue. I'm on android and haven't had a problem till this update
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    I was farming potions with Aegon in ROL and had Star Lord on the team for the synergy. I got hit during a fight and it didn't proc the combo shield. Anyone experience this?
  • NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
    Hey Kabam, I have found a bug where the Starlord Aegon synergy is not working a single time during the whole fight . I have tried to activate that Synergy so many times but failed in that. You can check out yourself and

Please have a look in this bug and fix this as soon as possible.
  • PrayB4UplayPrayB4Uplay Posts: 21
    I have been facing the same issue. Please fix it before new EQ starts tmr. @Kabam Miike
  • H76H76 Posts: 2
    Using aegon synergy in aw, combo shield is not working for aegon. As a result have been able to build up a big combo and had to use a lot of potions. Please fix and reimburse potions
  • MDarwishMDarwish Posts: 68
    Happen with me also Synergy with SL broken even on SL combo shield not working
    Last update.. Android user.
  • Hoger45Hoger45 Posts: 7
    Ok sorry, was going to bed and just needed to make sure it was seen
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    The combo shield doesn’t activate when you have the synergy with aegon/proxima. This is happening in the monthly after update @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78
    Also happens outside of that event
  • edited November 2019
    Hey there, do you happen to remember who you were fighting or what nodes were active when this occurred?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hey there, do you happen to remember who you were fighting or what nodes were active when this occurred?

It is happening in rol, arena, everywhere.

here it happened in rol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBg6Ki0RjgY