**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immune to electro

Is korg immune to electro's static shock too?

Is there any champion in contest who is fully immune to him

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

his static shock is not shock damage oddly enough so no to korg. Havok is probably the closest, you can fight him in a way that prevents you from taking it I believe, as many of his attacks, including his medium and heavy dont make contact.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Parth2204 said:

Only Electro himself is immune to that damage.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Energy attacks don't make contact so they dont count. Doc Strange, Mags or Dorm. As someone said Nemor with max/high sig. Someone like Crossbones with 4 Fury or champs who can also reduce ability acc, etc
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Dok and mag do make contact so Ther wil get it it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Basically, no champion is immune to it.

Electro ability deals energy damage. Since no champion in the game is immune to energy damage, no champion is immune to static shock as well.
    You have ways to counter it, like the previous posters explained. A champ with an high energy resistence (havoc, bishop), someone that lower's defensive ability accuracy (crossbones, archangel, etc), someone that has a way to bypass it (Omega Red Tentacle hits), or even someone with projectile attacks (since they don't make contact). Keep in mind, energy attacks still make physical contact, so it really needs to be a projectile to avoid damage back
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    A max signature Namor is the best counter to Electro because all that damage gets reflected back onto Electro and none is taken by Namor. Aside from that, go with the other strategies outlined above. Blade with Danger Sense is another that can significantly reduce Electro's static shock from proccing.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Everyone says Namor but I think bishop is one of the best counters against him. Very high energy resistance and fueling his prowess charges with each time you hit. Not mentioning parries. So if you have bishop don’t hesitate to use him.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Nobody is straight immune, but champs bypass it or stop the damage
  • Bishop
  • Bishop is immune. He converts shock into charges for himself
  • Test it to see what i mean
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Taking electroshock damage grants havok plasma charges, he takes about half damage himself because of energy resistance. His mediums, heavies and some special hits are noncontact, so you could go that route if you want to avoid electroshock. Take note: the first hit of havok's SP 1 and the first 2 hits of his SP 2 make contact.
    Or you could quake him....
    Wow, just found out it's quite an old post...
  • If you use domino trinity you can use domino to stunparry then take a fast step back and throw her heavy ...then she won't touch electro but her bomb Will burn him down fast ...you can solo electros this way and not loose a single piece of your life
  • JornJorn Posts: 23
    Falcon
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited February 2022

Dude its a three year old thread which has been revived twice

Kabam guys would delete this thread ASAP
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    edited February 2022

Basically, no champion is immune to it.

Electro ability deals energy damage. Since no champion in the game is immune to energy damage, no champion is immune to static shock as well.
    You have ways to counter it, like the previous posters explained. A champ with an high energy resistence (havoc, bishop), someone that lower's defensive ability accuracy (crossbones, archangel, etc), someone that has a way to bypass it (Omega Red Tentacle hits), or even someone with projectile attacks (since they don't make contact). Keep in mind, energy attacks still make physical contact, so it really needs to be a projectile to avoid damage back

Agree on everything you say, but when I saw your profile picture I thought about Ebony Maw..if I remember correctly only 1 basic attack makes contact, so he might be pretty good for Electro..also maybe Guardian with high sig... I usually use Havok and stick to medium.
  • KanoooKanooo Posts: 106
    Try OG Black Widow and also Falcon.

The best choices for me.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Gambit,…just use medium / heavy and special attacks and he takes no shock damage from electro.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    edited February 2022
    PROF X! Almost all his attacks are non-contact. Very easy to get around the static shock.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    Non contact attack champions. Example: heavy attack and sp 2 mojo, Professor X (only 1st medium and 1st hit of his special 2attack make contact), OR mediums heavy and special attacks.