**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.2.2 Mr. Sinister

Comments

• Buch30Buch30 Posts: 43
    I did most of the paths with heimdall,hela, and glad. Hulk. I only have 2 paths left I used mostly 1 revive for each path my glad. Hulk is at rank 3. I know you don’t have any of those. It sucks right now , but I would wait if I were you for those champs. I don’t know what I’m going to do for the power lock path. I have a 6 start nebula and a rank 4 5 star doc ock so maybe I can use them. But I’m screwed for the skill path, I don’t have any good champs for it right now.

I read somewhere a long time ago they were getting rid of gates and champ requirements. Is that still happening and if it is, is it happening for act 6.2 and below or just 6.3
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Buch30 said:

I did most of the paths with heimdall,hela, and glad. Hulk. I only have 2 paths left I used mostly 1 revive for each path my glad. Hulk is at rank 3. I know you don’t have any of those. It sucks right now , but I would wait if I were you for those champs. I don’t know what I’m going to do for the power lock path. I have a 6 start nebula and a rank 4 5 star doc ock so maybe I can use them. But I’m screwed for the skill path, I don’t have any good champs for it right now.

I read somewhere a long time ago they were getting rid of gates and champ requirements. Is that still happening and if it is, is it happening for act 6.2 and below or just 6.3

6.2 is not being changed. That's in reference to future quests like 6.3
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I just attempted this awful fight for the first time and got wrecked. Took the science gate and the path was fine, but sinister was impossible. Could nebula be an option here since she’s shock immune? Or does that not work out?
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★

JDunk2291 said:

Let me tell you something
    The 1st time i did this fight, i soloed it with a R4 5* Quake. Stop whining.

Let me tell YOU something...I don't have Quake...Beat it if u don't have any actual advice to give
    Don't have to be a you know what about it
    Don't say goofy things like stop whining lmao

JDunk2291 said:

Let me tell YOU something...I don't have Quake...Beat it if u don't have any actual advice to give
    Don't have to be a you know what about it.
    If you can't beat it
    Tough.
    Move on.
    No one here genuinely cares about your problem. This content has been out for months and they won't be changing it because you and 3 other people can't figure it out. This is not a fast paced game unless you pay money. Either wait or pay money.
    IDC about what you think or how u feel...I'm Venting about a piece of trash money grab boss but the post in ACTUALITY is to get some advice and tips and as u can see there are people here who are actually giving some good insight and tips that are helpful so again...if u don't have anything insightful or beneficial to add...kick rocks. Period
    Etm34 said:

I just attempted this awful fight for the first time and got wrecked. Took the science gate and the path was fine, but sinister was impossible. Could nebula be an option here since she’s shock immune? Or does that not work out?

I would roll with neb but she's only immune to the 1st 3 shock debuffs...after that she's toast lol

Hyperion
    Ghost with Hood
    Cap IW or Quake with Heimdall synergy
    OG hulk with Void synergy
    CMM Cap marvel movie

Yes I agree, horrible node design. I want to see your post when you go for Champion 6.2.6.

Ugh I'm dreading that fight ALREADY LMAO...any tips lmao
    Etm34 said:

Nebula isnt shock immune and you need an active fury buff to do any damage
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    DarthHaas said:

I did not have the above mentioned champs and watched a vid of a guy doing solo with ghost. he made it look easy so i figured I would give it a go. Because of the global node ghost breezes through the main paths. I would get to him and I was terrible. After backing out and trying again several times I finally got the hang of it. Disclaimer: My ghost is 5/65 sig 100
    1. Make sure you have hood synergy to take no damage when phasing
    2. Use Antman and Wasp also
    3. Only heavy to get fury for 100% damage (dont try and build those up as you will take the damage when he activates special 1)
    4. When he does activate special 1 as long as you phasing you will take no damage just one hit phase keep doing this until you get to special 3
    5. Keeping in phase, making sure you have 1 fury buff active can be very stressful but you can solo him. It only took me several tries and a lot of frustration

Good luck

My Ghost isn't dupped and i don't have Heimdall. You can play him without Heimdall?

DarthHaas said:

I did not have the above mentioned champs and watched a vid of a guy doing solo with ghost. he made it look easy so i figured I would give it a go. Because of the global node ghost breezes through the main paths. I would get to him and I was terrible. After backing out and trying again several times I finally got the hang of it. Disclaimer: My ghost is 5/65 sig 100
    3. Only heavy to get fury for 100% damage (dont try and build those up as you will take the damage when he activates special 1)
    4. When he does activate special 1 as long as you phasing you will take no damage just one hit phase keep doing this until you get to special 3
    5. Keeping in phase, making sure you have 1 fury buff active can be very stressful but you can solo him. It only took me several tries and a lot of frustration

Good luck

My Ghost isn't dupped and i don't have Heimdall. You can play him without Heimdall?
    Ghost doesnt nees heimdall. Can just throw some heavies to get a fury before dropping sp3
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    it helps when you show your roster otherwise people just tell you what they used which tends to be perfect counters. For instance I used the new cap marvel and medusa for him and then I got warlock and completely smoked him. To my point, that probably isn't very helpful to you considering you may not have those champs.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★

Every person still struggling for an option for this fight should have been opening featured 5* crystals and not basics since the last change. The warlock synergy is the next best thing to the heimdall one. You've gotta far better chance at getting warlock from that crystal than heimdall from a basic

That’s exactly what I’ve been doing. Only opening featured for that Warlock. Hope I get him. Otherwise it’s Ghost for me

Every person still struggling for an option for this fight should have been opening featured 5* crystals and not basics since the last change. The warlock synergy is the next best thing to the heimdall one. You've gotta far better chance at getting warlock from that crystal than heimdall from a basic

That’s exactly what I’ve been doing. Only opening featured for that Warlock. Hope I get him. Otherwise it’s Ghost for me
    Hope it works out for ya
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★

Just Quake? Show us your clip.

• Warlock with Ultron synergy works well
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★

Nah01 said:

She's by far the number 1 choice, by very very far. Like too far. Like Galaxies far.
    It's possible but the fight will drain you physically and mentally to the core. And it just proves further more that the design is terribly bad.

Nah01 said:

Nah01 said:

She's by far the number 1 choice, by very very far. Like too far. Like Galaxies far.
    It's possible but the fight will drain you physically and mentally to the core. And it just proves further more that the design is terribly bad.
    We're pretty well established on the fact that the Sinister and Champion fights/nodes were the very worst to date.

No, fighting Sinister/Sinisters with Quake is not tiring at all, its much more faster then one would imagine.

However, judging by your comment you do not use quake.

An R5 quake takes down Sinister before Warlock does is all what I have to say.
    Not without heimdall she doesn't

DarthHaas said:

Good luck

Ghost doesnt nees heimdall. Can just throw some heavies to get a fury before dropping sp3
    Oh okay, thanks for the help @Worknprogress . I'll definitely just finish it up with Ghost and have Hyperion and Medusa finish whatever is left.

Nah01 said:

Nah01 said:

We're pretty well established on the fact that the Sinister and Champion fights/nodes were the very worst to date.

No, fighting Sinister/Sinisters with Quake is not tiring at all, its much more faster then one would imagine.

However, judging by your comment you do not use quake.

An R5 quake takes down Sinister before Warlock does is all what I have to say.
    Not without heimdall she doesn't

DarthHaas said:

Good luck

Oh okay, thanks for the help @Worknprogress . I'll definitely just finish it up with Ghost and have Hyperion and Medusa finish whatever is left.
    Regular attacks you're pretty much just gonna be using to get passive fury from the poison and power to get to sp3. Pretty much all your actual damage you're going to do is gonna come from that sp3. So stack as many passive fury as you can beforehand, drop a heavy or two to get an active fury, then let off sp3
    Not sure why it double posted my earlier one
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

Lormif said:

JDunk2291 said:

JDunk2291 said:

DarthHaas said:

Good luck

And the backblast global node destroyed my ghost with Incinerated damage..I need more practice
    Backblast is amazing for ghost. Free damage
    Everyone says that but I don't see it...I get Incinerated to death with that node ..how does it work well for ghost? I'm not being sarcastic im seriously asking so I can do it lol
    you phase when you get the incinerate therefore it gets converted to a passive fury, basically attack and immediately phase.
    So 1 and out...Stick and Move
    yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwp5HGjG3N8
    Thanks! I caved on exploring act 6.2 because I was starving for new content lol. I'm still not going to explore the Champion until I get CapIW though, at least for now.