**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why don't armor breaks reduce the Armor Up charges on Red Skull?

I thought I was being smart taking my Iron Fist against the Red Skull. I figured that stacking up a pile of armor breaks would vaporize the Skull's pile of Armor Up buffs.

...and there were my armor breaks stacking up...

And Skullsy's armor up stack wasn't moving...

Is this real life?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You probably armour broke on the attack that got him over a power bar
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    MMCskippy said:

I thought I was being smart taking my Iron Fist against the Red Skull. I figured that stacking up a pile of armor breaks would vaporize the Skull's pile of Armor Up buffs.

...and there were my armor breaks stacking up...

And Skullsy's armor up stack wasn't moving...

Is this real life?

was it in war?
    if it was war, maybe he had the metal global node that immune to armor break and made them indestructible
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I just fought Red Skull in arena with Korg and was putting my theory to the test with Korg's heavies which are guaranteed armor breaks.

Nothing. Red Skull kept gaining armor up buffs and when I put the armor break on him, the number was unchanged even when I wasn't pushing him to a new level in his power meter.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I just dueled a 5* RS with Corvus her broke the stack.
    Just dueled a 5* RS with Iron Fist each crit took one off.

Has to be a node or you pushed him over a bar as the others have said.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    MMCskippy said:

I just fought Red Skull in arena with Korg and was putting my theory to the test with Korg's heavies which are guaranteed armor breaks.

Nothing. Red Skull kept gaining armor up buffs and when I put the armor break on him, the number was unchanged even when I wasn't pushing him to a new level in his power meter.

works just fine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CXXHs62wFI