**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Haazareth crystals

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
Did anyone pull a Doom from one? I let the reel play out and saw Guilly 2099 a bunch of times but no Dr Dooms.

Yes, I know the reel only represents what is in the crystal and not what you “almost got”. That’s why I’m asking. I thought I remembered Kabam saying the reel pulled from the crystal and usually the reel shows the featured champ several times if you let it run.

Comments

• The reel means nothing. It does not dictate what champs are in there and aren't. It is there to only get your hopes up or down.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Mhykke said:

I pulled a 3* and a 4*, but no 5* or 6*.....so they're broken.

The snark wasn’t necessary. Just wondering because I’ve watched Haazareth videos in addition to my own openings and haven’t seen one even in the reel yet.
    Lormif said:

Did anyone pull a Doom from one? I let the reel play out and saw Guilly 2099 a bunch of times but no Dr Dooms.

Yes, I know the reel only represents what is in the crystal and not what you “almost got”. That’s why I’m asking. I thought I remembered Kabam saying the reel pulled from the crystal and usually the reel shows the featured champ several times if you let it run.

they never claimed it would show the featured champ, they have repeatedly stated it will show a random selection of champs in the crystal.

I said it pulls from the contents. I also said it usually (meaning not always, but most of the time) shows the featured champ(s) several times if you let it run.

Anyway, thanks for the pic.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    man you're so lucky
  • He's in there as stated! Remember the reel is mostly for entertainment purposes! Just because you may not see him spin by doesn't mean you've lost your chance at him.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Opened 11, didn’t even see him once. No fun was had lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The reel is just to tease you so you land next to great champs thinking you "almost got lucky" so you keep buying more. Just pop them and be done with it

He's in there as stated! Remember the reel is mostly for entertainment purposes! Just because you may not see him spin by doesn't mean you've lost your chance at him.

Thanks for responding and verifying! It was odd that I saw a series of Guilly 2099 all all rarities, but no Doom. Doesn’t hurt to ask around.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Lormif said:

they never claimed it would show the featured champ, they have repeatedly stated it will show a random selection of champs in the crystal.

That's some luck... Not a single 3* ... :)

He’s in there 😁

Lucky!
  • I thought I remembered Kabam saying the reel pulled from the crystal and usually the reel shows the featured champ several times if you let it run.

As far as I'm aware, the reel is implemented separately from the crystal. So if an error occurs, it is possible for the champ to not be in the reel but actually be in the crystal, or vice versa.

I seem to specifically recall a case where the champ wasn't showing up in the reel but the devs confirmed the champ was in the crystal, and it was only a display error. But I don't recall which champ this was.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

He's in there as stated! Remember the reel is mostly for entertainment purposes! Just because you may not see him spin by doesn't mean you've lost your chance at him.

Thanks for responding and verifying! It was odd that I saw a series of Guilly 2099 all all rarities, but no Doom. Doesn’t hurt to ask around.
    It's definitely a fair question. Not to say it's reel connected, but there have been occasions where Kabam messed up and didn't get the champ in the crystal on release.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I remember the case of cull obsidian when his crystals were released. 1st they released wrong crystals. And on reporting they changed it in about an hour or so. After they confirmed they changed, they messed it up again with not putting him inside and that changed in next 30 minutes. They accepted all these things and PPL who opened wrong crystals were refunded back with the original crystals later.

I feel that whatever featured or sub featured champ is declared in the crystals, those champs should be seen once in the reel. That's how you would know that the crystals are correct. If you let reel stop by own then I guess you see almost 150 to 200 faces going atleast. Why not put 1 champ atleast of featured or sub featured there? That will be more transparent way instead of saying oh it's there. How does anyone know about it? Why do you think they had to give out drop rates? Transparency.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    He's in the reel. Saw a 5 and 6 roll over:)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    He's in there. Dorky Dave pulled a 6* doom
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111

He’s in there 😁

How many crystals did you pop?
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Gigantea said:

He’s in there 😁

How many crystals did you pop?
    Only bought 1 bundle. He was in crystal #4
  • Closing this as it's been confirmed he's in the crystal as stated!
This discussion has been closed.