**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buffet Node

As much as i wish was at one lol...i am seriously have trouble with 5.2.3

Hyperion is basically useless as everytime he power gain the node consumes it granting AI regen, i use champs who have class advantage but due to RR they basically are punching bags lol.

Are they a certain champs who can give me an edge against buffet??? My only R5 are Hyperion.Rogue.Voodoo.Quake.....No Thor and SW is unduped at R3 also no GP either

But my R4 goes as follow:

Mordo.phoenix.GR.HB.IF.Jane.Elektra.Electro.Hulk.BB.Regular Spidey.SL.Hood.

Rest of my rosters are R3.R2 and R1 lol

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Rogue and Quake will be your best bets. Focus on champs who don't buff. Rogue can heal without a buff and Quake has good attack power.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I just used my regular questing team and just outdamaged buffet, buffet and masochism were really no problem. I used GP, hyperion, starlord, wolverine and cap ww2 for reference
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Sungj wrote: »
    I just used my regular questing team and just outdamaged buffet, buffet and masochism were really no problem. I used GP, hyperion, starlord, wolverine and cap ww2 for reference

I tried using hyperion but his PG kept getting consumed
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Rogue and Quake will be your best bets. Focus on champs who don't buff. Rogue can heal without a buff and Quake has good attack power.

Do i use quake on mystic champs or skill champs lol
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Do i use quake on mystic champs or skill champs lol

Doesn't matter. I would say Quake versus mystic and Rogue versus skill.
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Voodoo is pretty good, he just won't regen. But it's at the beginning of the fight so if they have full health they won't regen, you just lose your buff. Then poison the $ out of them
  • BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    You can hit through it with a rank 5 hyperion. Party, heavy, parry, heavy, parry, special 2 and repeat. Once you stack a few furys, the regen isnt that noticeable. I used a rank 5 Hyperion for probably 50% of all the fights in chapter 2
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    you only need to use the champ you normally have disadvantage to combat role reversal, I also find the buffet a non factor due to the fact that you are feeding them with dexterity already.
  • Can anyone help me? My only r5 is gwenpool and I'm having trouble with macocism or whatever
    Breybrey wrote: »
    You can hit through it with a rank 5 hyperion. Party, heavy, parry, heavy, parry, special 2 and repeat. Once you stack a few furys, the regen isnt that noticeable. I used a rank 5 Hyperion for probably 50% of all the fights in chapter 2

My hyperion barely made a dent on spidey and also tried my iceman bc i duped and he didnt do too well either he is only r4
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

It doesn't matter if his PG gets consumed, parry and heavy your opponent till you have 3-5 furies then throw the sp2. The stun off the sp2 will let you get in more heavy furies then buffet will consume the furies instead if PG and you won't have a problem

It doesn't matter if his PG gets consumed, parry and heavy your opponent till you have 3-5 furies then throw the sp2. The stun off the sp2 will let you get in more heavy furies then buffet will consume the furies instead if PG and you won't have a problem

Ok will try that lol