**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why nobody talking about quake bug???!!!!

Summoners who use quake knows she is dropping heavy's..this is major issue..and quake style is unplayable bcoz... Why kabam guys haven't done anything about it...even YouTuber dorky diggdy dave made a video proof of that
https://youtu.be/se603ppGGjc

I don't think it's fixed it's been months...can anybody comment on this? And let know moderators about it!!

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    He legit said it’s probably user error... why would we complain to mods?
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Jass007 said:

Summoners who use quake knows she is dropping heavy's..this is major issue..and quake style is unplayable bcoz... Why kabam guys haven't done anything about it...even YouTuber dorky diggdy dave made a video proof of that

I don't think it's fixed it's been months...can anybody comment on this? And let know moderators about it!!

You should watch the video first
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Jass007 said:

Well you probably didn’t watch the video.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Some people just wake up in the morning to complain just about anything and everything.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Make sure to watch the whole video before jumping to conclusions about the thumbnail.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I’ve used Quake all EQ long. Never had an issue. Except one time my daughter threw her silly at me. I dropped my phone and Quake died.....BUG!!!!
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    I used quake just the other day to take out minis and boss in map 5 not bugged bro, at least on my device it's not.
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    You wanna know why people don't talk about this "bug"? Because it doesn't exist.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    edited October 2019
    did you.... watch the video...?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Just tested her out in ROL and she continues to drop input once they go stunned and i cant reapply the heavy no matter how much i keep pressing the right side of the screen, i have keep throwing light attack to reapply heavy and its annoying already that i am selling her dont want a champ who input arent being addressed.

I switch devices to see maybe its the device problem but its not same problem on both devices and i done exactly how YT do it and cant replicate the process they do
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    I use Quake everyday and all day. Make sure you only have one finger on the screen at a time.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

I use Quake everyday and all day. Make sure you only have one finger on the screen at a time.

I never have 2 fingers on screen. That isnt the problem for me
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    I’ve been avidly practicing with quake for months now, I can confirm that when i do quake and bake, i never get any dropped inputs, however with the quake and shake method, i get them quite often.

Got only one thumb on the screen at a time, and im on a never device. a lot will say she isn’t bugged, but i think this has still been brought up enough times for it to be at least looked into @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos