**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MK, Tekken,...MCOC?

With the recent success of fighting games such as Mortal Kombat 11 and Tekken 7, what do you guys think of MCOC emulating some of their approaches. Namely, their approach to guest characters.

The recent introductions of Warner Brother properties to MK11 (Joker, the Terminator, and even past MK games with Jason Vorhees and Freddy Kreuger) as well Tekken 7's surprising new additions (the Walking Dead's Negan, Final Fantasy's Noctis, and even Akuma and Geese Howard - both from other fighting games) have given these games a fun and unexpected twist that usually comes with crossovers.

And while some might crossovers contrived, I think Kabam has the luxury of dealing with Disney; the some company with a talking mouse as its poster boy, as well as Marvel; the ones whose properties include talking animals and 4th wall breakers.

TL:DR; Anyone else wants to see Alien, Predator, Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, the Incredibles, and even Homer Simpson and the old man from UP enter the battle realm?

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Not in a Marvel game.
  • If I wanted that I'd go back to injustice
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Micky Mouse beating thanos? Sure! And some great synergy for modok and r2d2 please
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    That would be my permanent quitting from this game.
  • An interesting idea/suggestion! However, all of these games are unique in their own way with their own charm! The idea of 'crossovers' are fun and enticing, sure, but when you're dealing with a universe as big as Marvel's you don't really have to grasp at other universes to fill spaces. We don't have plans to do something like this. Apologies to cut the idea short!
This discussion has been closed.