**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doom crystals in black ISO market

GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
My sigil ended yesterday however it seems doom crystals (limit 1 gmc and 1 cav) are available in the black iso market yet I can’t see them in my market? Is that because my sigil ended?

I’ve seen screenshots from others so I know that’s legit but just throwing it out there if you want people to redo their sigil solely for doom crystals you should probably show them the doom crystals lol....

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

My sigil ended yesterday however it seems doom crystals (limit 1 gmc and 1 cav) are available in the black iso market yet I can’t see them in my market? Is that because my sigil ended?

I’ve seen screenshots from others so I know that’s legit but just throwing it out there if you want people to redo their sigil solely for doom crystals you should probably show them the doom crystals lol....

It was stated they were in there in the end game email
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Makes sense except the point I’m trying to make is that they should at least be showing those crystals in the store regardless of your sigil being activated or not.

I would be more inclined to reactivate my sigil if I could see the crystals instead of just hoping it works.
  • ggFyreggFyre Posts: 12
    Why are they 300 units in the Black ISO store anyway??. (Uncollected)

Paying a monthly sub for the sigil but using their pricing, 5 would cost me 1500 units, or A$80 for the Black Panther's Treasure (still only get 1450 units but its close) or I can buy the Rabum Alal bundle for A$47 which gives me 5 crystals....and some 5 star shards!.

Where is the value of the sigil here?. Is this an oversight?.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I have the sigil and i don't see any Doom crystals in the black iso store. When did they state the sigil would have these crystals?
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

I have the sigil and i don't see any Doom crystals in the black iso store. When did they state the sigil would have these crystals?

You need to be Uncollected / Cavalier to access it
    @TimeGenesis I am uncollected. No special crystals are in the black ISO store.
    @Neotwism you got the latest update?

Or at least have you closed the app and re-opened again
    I tried logging in on my android phone and it shows up but it doesnt show on my Ipad.
    Neotwism said:

I tried logging in on my android phone and it shows up but it doesnt show on my Ipad.

Maybe a bug then. try raising it on the bugs section. I only have an android so cant really confirm for the iOS
    @Kabam Lyra just an fyi since it’s probably too late but iOS users aren’t seeing doom crystals in the market.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

@Kabam Lyra just an fyi since it’s probably too late but iOS users aren’t seeing doom crystals in the market.

I have an iPhone and I could see the crystals. Not an iOS issue.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I had it as well, if the 25.0 update hasn't been installed, it wont appear
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I saw itin the market, are you uncollected or cav? I even bought the cav and yes I am on ios. had you updated the client?
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    This offer did not show up for everyone and it's kind of B.S. I had android, the new game update, bought the crystal pack yesterday in the unit store but nothing in the sigil store(black market). Even after a restart of the game. EVERYONE should of had an opportunity but we didn't.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★
    Hellow said:

ggFyre said:

Why are they 300 units in the Black ISO store anyway??. (Uncollected)

Paying a monthly sub for the sigil but using their pricing, 5 would cost me 1500 units, or A$80 for the Black Panther's Treasure (still only get 1450 units but its close) or I can buy the Rabum Alal bundle for A$47 which gives me 5 crystals....and some 5 star shards!.

Where is the value of the sigil here?. Is this an oversight?.

It’s the price for the regular ones
    Featured cavs are 300 units anyway
    Sigil might now give acces to one early acces crystal
    As I think the goal of the sigil was to give extra perks not to break the game
    Plus why would it be less units?
    Because then it would go along with the theme of everything else in the store where it has value added by costing less or being purchasable with another resource.
    Lormif said:

I saw itin the market, are you uncollected or cav? I even bought the cav and yes I am on ios. had you updated the client?
    Doesn't matter now (which was why I didn't want to start this post in the first place as I was sure it would be ignored by mods) but everything was updated and I've been cavalier for a while.