**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Cyber Monday the right time...

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
To introduce 6* awakening gems? Class specific RNG, or generic?

6* champs have been available for a while now. I personally have 22, with two of them being R2, and many being duped.

6* Sig stones have been showing up more frequently in unit store sales.

I suspect some of the mega whales are getting close to having the T5CC to get a R3.

I feel like it's an appropriate time for Kabam to introduce 6* AG.

Thoughts?

Is Cyber Monday the right time... 54 votes

Yes - Generic gems should be available?
29%
kikiFurieuxPseudouberNizZardKnightZerobrandinhoLoctiteSuperGlueSanders20theMercenarymgj0630gp87Ægon0710natewagz419TimeGenesisToo_qikPkarli412Neonoctis 16 votes
Yes - Class RNG gems should be available
29%
SaielBruinsfan8510LeoCruzStevieManWonderCaptain_NietschNichj99tafreLufasoThicco_ModeTripleBH3t3rGiodood_1DaveX1992Dark_Bubbles10MINIWARLORDChaosChaos 16 votes
No - It's not the right time for that yet
40%
RaganatorzuffySaltyMrLalow16wegnerkA l p h aOsfan8Liss_Bliss_CupidStarKillerVIILordRaymond3WoozieNeotwismJoBoB1982AstoundsAshKetchumNimorCaino1023GinjabredMonstaNightMonkey 22 votes

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    Yes - Generic gems should be available?
    I would personally pay a couple hundred bucks for a 6* generic awakening gem. Definitely think it's time for something, class or generic, to be made available though.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    No - It's not the right time for that yet
    Game would progress too fast, I think they'll probably start popping up after people start R3'ing their 6 Stars, seems premature to awaken a champ at R2.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes - Class RNG gems should be available
    I think we might get a class based awakening gem in the 15,000 unit offer.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    If they follow previous acts. Will see 6 star gems for full exploration of act 6 and in abyss of legends

Won’t be in cyber Monday from what the patterns shows.

Just my thoughts anyways