**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any of you purchasing Dr Doom Crystals?

TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Any of you purchasing Dr Doom Crystals? 118 votes

Yes
26%
TheTAbyssBigPoppaCBONEdanielmathSeatinRazorDevilquando213NEO_mr_AndersonOsfan8CyborgNinja135Zuko_ILCPedritkoTheKiryuColinwhitworth69DrAwkwardPhDBatsiiLK78LormifPetusko2811psp742Bomber111 31 votes
No
73%
Gamerthetaman23SnakeEyes69The_OneLeNoirFaineantWorld EaterRaganatorFrostyCarnage313belli300INTEGRAL920Markzuffyjdrum663HeraldofNoneSpeedbumpJwallace25TerraBpn88855Star_Lord_ 87 votes

Comments

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Yes
    This is my first early access that I bought to be honest. And im fortunate to have pulled him not just a 3 star but also a four star so am happy with it. Been waiting for him so will get him to R5 as soon as I can.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    Yes
    Disappointing as always.. got 3* Dr Doom, 4* Guillotine 2099, 4* Stealth Spidey and 4* Invisible Woman out of 10x Hazzareth FGMC, and from 5x Latverian FGMC, I got 4* Venompool..
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    No
    I never spend money for lottery.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Nemesai said:

I did and completely regret it. Got nothing but 3*. Will never purchase these things again until 3* are excluded. They should never be included in any cavalier or cavalier equivalent crystal.

Nemesai said:

I did and completely regret it. Got nothing but 3*. Will never purchase these things again until 3* are excluded. They should never be included in any cavalier or cavalier equivalent crystal.

I immediately regretted buying them to for the same reason, 3 stars in Cavalier crystals is painful.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    No
    I dont buy cavs unless I have units that I dont know what to do with. Now that I am exploring Act 6 I would like to save as much as I can and have no desire to get 3 star champs.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    No
    No desire to spend money for a 3* champ to look at!!!
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    No
    These bundles are not worth wasting money.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Yes
    I went for it and felt rewarded with 5* Hulk Ragnarok and a 3* Invisible Woman. The 5 star crystal top off was an extra incentive. No Doom, though.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    My units are going into 6.3
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    My RNG luck is terrible these days so I skip most offers that require real monies.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Yes

Overall quite pleased with my early access opening. No 5 stars but its good enough
  • boxnrockboxnrock Posts: 10
    DON'T DO IT! $32 for 5 3* champions? Total rip off by Kabam. I will never spend another dime on this game.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    No
    Waste of money
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    No

Just got mine

more such posts and it will help me not buying it at all :)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Got a 4 and 5 star Doom.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    No
    If the 6* crystal version didn't include 3* potentials, I would get it, but I am not spending $50 for a very high probability of getting nothing but 3* champs in return.