**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My five star pulling luck is insane. Ever seen luck like this?

13»

Comments

• Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Also I don't sell three stars so I'm gaining my four star shards and making the five star of them once I max at the five star list this way. Which will be quicker than any other way short of spending my life in arena for premium shards then I can save the four stars as my goal is reached. You did alot of work to get your amount. Most won't have that many in over a year. But I'm doing this amount without any real work. That's the major difference.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

And if u did get that many without buying them with real money. Please do explain how you did so. I'm sure everyone here would like to know.

Exactly mate, Ive been playing since late May, and play like every frikkin day. Getting uncollected late September. And so far I got 13 5* (getting 1 from legendary crystal time to time event, 1 from Lvl 60 rewards, and 1 from dungeon shards)

So getting 25 5* in 6 months it sounds like crazy, since Ive been playing the game like all the time, and progressing relatively quick
    Yea man Im with ya, even with my method of getting the shards I don't have that many. Just chalk it up to a forum troll trying to one up everyone.
    Your method of getting shards is less than ideal, just wanted to point out.

Currently, 2 out of 3 4*s I pull are dupes. That means for roughly every 3 4* crystals I open, I’m getting 550 5* shards. In comparison, for every 3 4*s YOU open, you’re getting less than a third of that from selling them. Food for thought.
    No actually I spend time gaining lower end resources like tier 2 basic and class as well as three. And I rank the four stars up before selling. Most times I sell for 1000
    I think that's where we differ. I prefer to spend that time and energy towards completing progression milestones like Act 5, EQ, side quests, and the variants, and just let the accumulating 4*s pay for themselves. I'm not losing anything by letting them just sit there - I don't have to worry about ranking them up, or gathering resources for them. They just net me a consistent stream of shards and iso over time, kind of like generating interest in a savings account.

To each their own though, if you're happy with your progress using your methods then by all means, keep at it. Arena grinding does get old I won't lie, and I don't blame you for not doing it. But if you ever decide to get into it, you can decrease the amount of time it takes quite considerably if you have a fair few of high rank 4*s and 5*s (who net a lot of points per round), especially if you run arena boosts (which are quite common).

Also I don't sell three stars so I'm gaining my four star shards and making the five star of them once I max at the five star list this way. Which will be quicker than any other way short of spending my life in arena for premium shards then I can save the four stars as my goal is reached. You did alot of work to get your amount. Most won't have that many in over a year. But I'm doing this amount without any real work. That's the major difference.

Even taking arena grinding out of the picture, I still believe that not selling 4*s leads to quicker progression than selling them, and I'm sure a lot of players on the forum would agree.

I don't even try to get five stars anymore cause I've got a selection that can handle any content.

You’ve definitely got a good start to your roster, with some key dupes some of your champs would be very handy in a lot of content. From what I can see though, I don’t think it can ‘handle any content’.

For instance, you lack a champ that could effectively clear the Labyrinth. You also don’t seem to have a reliable counter against the Variant 3 Kang boss. You also lack double immunes, who are key in Act 5 and especially Act 6. The latter also features many problem fights which I think you’ll find very difficult with your current selection of champs. I’d definitely recommend continuing to chase 5*s.

I don't even try to get five stars anymore cause I've got a selection that can handle any content.

You’ve definitely got a good start to your roster, with some key dupes some of your champs would be very handy in a lot of content. From what I can see though, I don’t think it can ‘handle any content’.

For instance, you lack a champ that could effectively clear the Labyrinth. You also don’t seem to have a reliable counter against the Variant 3 Kang boss. You also lack double immunes, who are key in Act 5 and especially Act 6. The latter also features many problem fights which I think you’ll find very difficult with your current selection of champs. I’d definitely recommend continuing to chase 5*s.
    Thank you man this is the first actually helpful thing someone has said. So I'm not familiar with any variant content as I have only gotten uncollected. I've got a couple double immunes like Iceman and annihilus but could u explain a little more about the node or tell me some good champs for that content. Thanks.
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120

I think you got me beat there lol. Give me that star lord please