**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold 2 alliance looking for new members!!

We are a friendly and relaxed group of individuals from all over the world. Gold 2(T4 map) in AW running 2 BG’s and map 4 in AQ and easily hit 50/60mil milestones. We are looking to recruit 2-3 active members who can participate in AQ and AW.
We don’t have strict donation requirements and prioritize real life over this game. The only requirement we have is to stay active and communicate on our discord server. If you are out for extended periods just notify us before hand and if you join AQ and AW, try to complete your paths.
If you are interested, join our discord server and the invite is posted below.
https://discord.gg/xS4Ee7K
All the best with your search for a good alliance. I believe we are one and look forward to welcoming more members.
Alliance: The Gotham Underground
My IGN is the same as here.

Comments

• Options
    BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    Thanks for those who contacted already but at this point we are looking for people with at least 250k-300k rating and people who can handle tier 4/5 maps in AW. Still have room for 2-3 more.
  • Options
    Django4774Django4774 Posts: 81
    Hi check me in game plz django4774
  • Options
    Django4774Django4774 Posts: 81
    Thanks
  • Options
    BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    Sent you a request. You can also join our discord server with the link posted in my first message.