**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ægon combo shield synergy broken

Comments

• Thanks for providing this information and the videos. We're passing this on to the rest of the team to take a look at.
  • J4148J4148 Posts: 3
    Happened to me too while doing 6.1.5. Was running ægon and proxima synergy and got tagged and combo shield never activated, lost all hits. First fight I noticed it on was iron man and I back out of the map and redid the fight and same thing again. Did not activate. Please fix.
  • MikensteinMikenstein Posts: 2

Hey there, do you happen to remember who you were fighting or what nodes were active when this occurred?

I also found this happens in Realm of Legends since the latest update. I was using Aegon with Proxima Midnight synergy.
  • Any way I can get my 3 items back I used for a run through an
    lol route?
  • Jwebb33Jwebb33 Posts: 6
    Happened to me in labyrinth of legends. Was going to finish it off but not with this bug
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    I place multiple tickets about same issue, aegon, SL and proxima combo shield synergy is not working in any area I'm using him
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231

Thanks for providing this information and the videos. We're passing this on to the rest of the team to take a look at.

Thank you. Hopefully it can be fixed with a Patch Push and not all the way with next months update.
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17

Hey there, do you happen to remember who you were fighting or what nodes were active when this occurred?

The synergy isnt working in any content its completely broken
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Any way I can get my 3 items back I used for a run through an
    lol route?

contact support.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Here is a video showing what I’m dealing with. It’s been happening since the new event dropped.
    https://youtu.be/rZM8LBESGJc
  • BizzleSSBizzleSS Posts: 9
    Also having this issue. Happened in Act 6.1.4 and in new monthly side quest. Combo shield doesn't work with Ægon or Star Lord
  • NarlsonNarlson Posts: 23
    Same happened to me in 6.1.1, and now the new F4 event quest. Both Aegon and my SL are 5/65 so really painful to have spent so much resources and this happen.
    Kabam please fix this
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I noticed this during Uncollected quest when I got tagged. At first I thought it was me, but paid attention the next time it happened. It cost me potions on a path. I’d like them back.

Yes I know I shouldn’t have gotten hit, but mistakes happen. That’s the reason for the synergy.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Just tried the Proxima synergy aswell Starlord synergy to Ægon and it’s really broken at my part. The synergy need to function again. Sometimes when the game just lags out of nowhere and I can feel confident that the synergy is there to save my combo hits by shielding it if it’s needed to be
  • Mat152Mat152 Posts: 18
    Took him to R5 2 months ago to finish LoL would be great of he gets fixed without getting bugged again so I can actually use him.....
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Same. Aegon w/ PM synergy.

https://youtu.be/xEf3U-OzMfo
  • alxtoralxtor Posts: 17
    Yeap same problem sinergy with Proxima is not actívated ..
  • Agree on all
  • this bug can be easily reproduced.
    Also Aegon lost his combo when he got hit during block if the hit kills him. previously (as when Aegon was sold), this never happens.
  • Foolhardy78Foolhardy78 Posts: 13
    It's happening with me as well. Both SL and Aegon's combo shield with the synergy will not activate. I've been mainly using them in the special event with a multitude of nodes.
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    Same here.
    IPhone XS, AT&T
  • Synergy only works if you get hit by an s3 with the combo shield up not after any other attacks. Of course figured this out after i brought aegon and sl to AQ. Ha.
  • midhun1mamachanmidhun1mamachan Posts: 77
    edited November 2019

Ægon's synergy with Proxima or StarLord no longer works at all. Ægon will not get any combo shield when getting hit now. Please see the attached video

https://youtu.be/iJNrQgjTSDQ

I did a combo of 20 and a combo of 50 just for testing purposes and the combo shield never activated when hit from the synergy. His standard ability of combo shield from heavy still works though.

Yeah. I also got the same issue. Need an update on it .
    Kabam pls do it .

Id. midhu
    Software - android
    Game version- 25.0
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    and here comes an entire weekend without Aegon. Thanks
  • LimmeyLimmey Posts: 10
    Tried Unawaken 6*and awaken 5* aegon in daily quest with proxima and starlord. No combo shield on getting hit on the first time.
  • RailHerRailHer Posts: 8
    Still having this issue
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Just to add my tiny voice.. It still wasnt working up to the emergency maintenance.. Had no idea what was happening until I saw posts here.. Proxima synergy broken.