**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa Armor Shatter Damage [Title edited for clarity]

Kingas125Kingas125 Posts: 34
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was bored so I did a fight with ROL Winter Soldier. In the fight the armor shattered of medusa i not increasing the damage output properly.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Also, I fought Vision in ROL and he had 2 Shatters but he would gain power
    Other times his power would be shut down
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    My 5/65 medusa is doing NO extra damage from armor shatter, none. Its the exact same as it would be without any at all. Before this update my medusa would do 13k crits on mediums and 7.5k crits per hit of sp2. Now with 2 armor shatters shes doing 3k mediums and 3k crits on her sp2. And her armor shatter still doesnt work how they said it would. You didnt fix her you broke her much worse.

Its really bs because i 5/65 her just a few months back right before the update that broke her armor shatter on sp3. So i couldnt use her for what i rankes her for act 6. And now its still not working and you stripped her of all her damage?!!

Im at work now but im an avid medusa player shes my favorite champ in the game. My first love in game and my first 5/65. I have many videos of her before this damage bug. Kills rol ws in 95 hits. Now its double that!!! Im pleading with you guys to look into this. This is my best champion my only 5/65 sig 200 and shes been broken since a few days after i ranked her but this bug is much much worse.

Im at work now but will post before and after videos when i get home. PLEASE DONT IGNORE THIS BUG FOR MONTHS.
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Tested against winter soldier and could never get higher than 3047:

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I fought ROL Vision and he would gain power with 2 shatters. Occasionally he wouldn't gain power, but it should be consistent.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    While i get that it sucks, at least sp3 armor shattered stops robots gaining power and reduces their ability accuracy now, so at least the main utility of armor shattered still works. Just looking at the bright side haha.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I r4ed my medusa today, i thought it was just me being used to the bugged damage making the normal damage seem low but yeah it's bugged i had 2 armor shattered and damage on mediums was around 4k with 6 furies, but later it was still the same with 1 armor shattered
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    They haven't even fixed the bug with killmonger yet either. As soon as armor shatter is applied he gets vibranium armor back and you begin to take the reverb damage

It seems like the only thing they fixed is the permanent bleeds which was the only bug that benefited the players
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Frosty said:

They haven't even fixed the bug with killmonger yet either. As soon as armor shatter is applied he gets vibranium armor back and you begin to take the reverb damage

It seems like the only thing they fixed is the permanent bleeds which was the only bug that benefited the players

Didn't they say Killmonger NOT getting his vibranium armor back up after being armor shattered was the bug due to it being passive? Kabam said armor shatter does not prevent passive armor from reforming, therefore Killmonger will still get his vibranium armor after being armor shattered. The trick is to only armor break him, which is how I've always fought him.
    This needs clarification though. I may be wrong.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Did a test with my r4 55 unawakened, she hits harder without armor shatter. I did run her alone for consistency.

In the middle of Sp2 applying the armor shatter the number on the far right was Pre-Shatter and the number on the left is post shatter. Here are also the first medium in the fight and first medium after Aflrmor Shatter.

Frosty said:

Didn't they say Killmonger NOT getting his vibranium armor back up after being armor shattered was the bug due to it being passive? Kabam said armor shatter does not prevent passive armor from reforming, therefore Killmonger will still get his vibranium armor after being armor shattered. The trick is to only armor break him, which is how I've always fought him.
    No they clarified that medusa was going to have a unique interaction with champs such as km, emma and ghost who's abilities arw negated by armorbreak that her shatter would have "all the properties of her normal armor break amd prevent the abilities" but they obviously aren't comitted to actually implementing that in the game.
    Slappapow said:

Did a test with my r4 55 unawakened, she hits harder without armor shatter. I did run her alone for consistency.

In the middle of Sp2 applying the armor shatter the number on the far right was Pre-Shatter and the number on the left is post shatter. Here are also the first medium in the fight and first medium after Aflrmor Shatter.

Yeah at work but on break just did a quick fight and she hits harder without it and the same with 1 or 2. From 13k mediums with 2 shatters to 3k mediuma with 1 or 2 shatters and 4k with none.....
  • Hey there, could those who are seeing this verify which version of the game they were on at the time that they saw this happening? Additionally, would you be able to let us know if you've seen this difference in damage in other modes or against other opponents aside from the Winter Soldier in Realm of Legends?

Frosty said:

No they clarified that medusa was going to have a unique interaction with champs such as km, emma and ghost who's abilities arw negated by armorbreak that her shatter would have "all the properties of her normal armor break amd prevent the abilities" but they obviously aren't comitted to actually implementing that in the game.
    That means she should prevent Iron Man (IW) armors from reforming then, right?
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    The newest update is what im running on and the damage is on all game modes...
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    This happened in 25.0 update. Was using medusa in Act 6.1.2. I could notice that the damage was pretty much bugged.
    Btw... she's def broken. Also did a test. Highest crit was 2988 and 3921 in assassins range.

Highest attack I got was 11K, in assassins range with 2 armor shatters.
    Tested against Venom act 4 and same results. Not additional damage.
    I’m using IOS and update 25:

Hey there, could those who are seeing this verify which version of the game they were on at the time that they saw this happening? Additionally, would you be able to let us know if you've seen this difference in damage in other modes or against other opponents aside from the Winter Soldier in Realm of Legends?

Used her for Guillotine 2099 in last month's EQ and her damage was fine. Only noticing this now, after the update.
    Will check in other game modes other than RoL Winter Soldier.
    @kaabamvydious the thread the other summoner was saying was deleted was mine, and it was deleted and u said it wasnt and it was just moved.... So thx for that
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

@kaabamvydious the thread the other summoner was saying was deleted was mine, and it was deleted and u said it wasnt and it was just moved.... So thx for that

You mean the one that had this as the text?

"My 5/65 medusa is doing NO extra damage from armor shatter, none. Its the exact same as it would be without any at all. Before this update my medusa would do 13k crits on mediums and 7.5k crits per hit of sp2. Now with 2 armor shatters shes doing 3k mediums and 3k crits on her sp2. And her armor shatter still doesnt work how they said it would. You didnt fix her you broke her much worse.

Its really bs because i 5/65 her just a few months back right before the update that broke her armor shatter on sp3. So i couldnt use her for what i rankes her for act 6. And now its still not working and you stripped her of all her damage?!!

Im at work now but im an avid medusa player shes my favorite champ in the game. My first love in game and my first 5/65. I have many videos of her before this damage bug. Kills rol ws in 95 hits. Now its double that!!! Im pleading with you guys to look into this. This is my best champion my only 5/65 sig 200 and shes been broken since a few days after i ranked her but this bug is much much worse.

Im at work now but will post before and after videos when i get home. PLEASE DONT IGNORE THIS BUG FOR MONTHS."
    Yeah theu deleted about half the thread and the thread itself and just put a few excerpts into this thread so yes i mean the thread that had that as the first post.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Yeah theu deleted about half the thread and the thread itself and just put a few excerpts into this thread so yes i mean the thread that had that as the first post.

so they didnt just delete it, they actually moved it like they said. They often will delete some posts that are redundant or nonconstructive, but they did what they stated, they moved it.
  • We're passing the information and reports on to the rest of the team. As a reminder, please keep comments focused on the topic of the thread and information related to where you are seeing the issue. This helps to keep the thread from becoming cluttered, makes it easier to find the information needed to investigate the issue, and makes it easier for other players to find information about it as well.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    I've noticed 3 medusa bugs since updating to the latest version of the game:

1) her armor shatter debuff is still not counting as an armor break to disable killmonger's vibranium armor effects. Found this in epic fantastic invasion event today and confirmed in a duel

2) ultron and ultron prime were both able to evade after being armor shattered in duels. Appears robots are not getting 100% ability accuracy reduction

3) Medusa's damage output is not scaling with the armor shatter debuff as expected

Let me know if I can provide any more info!
    Also champions appear to still be able to activate armor up buffs even after being armor shattered (see picture). Red skull generated this buff AFTER being armor shattered

Appears that armor shatter debuff is having no effect right now other than removing previous armor break debuffs
    Has anyone been able to get her awakened ability to work as well? It may be broken as on top of the other things.
    Kabam - war starts today and she is one of my top defenders. Please look into the matter.
    Thank you.
    Jaymix79 said:

Has anyone been able to get her awakened ability to work as well? It may be broken as on top of the other things.
    Kabam - war starts today and she is one of my top defenders. Please look into the matter.
    Thank you.

Her awakened ability works just fine for me, she is able to generate/stack fury and auto block. All of the issues I have noticed so far have been related to her armor shatter
    Cendar333 said:

Jaymix79 said:

Thank you.

Her awakened ability works just fine for me, she is able to generate/stack fury and auto block. All of the issues I have noticed so far have been related to her armor shatter
    Thanks for checking it out. Been testing her and never saw auto block stop a hit. Hoping she gets fixed soon.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    I saw many people writing that their medusa was bugged and her damage was not as it should be as usual & she doesnt crit as high as she earlier did
    I tried testing her in ROL Winter soldier
    I am unable to decide whether she is bugged or not but something is missing which i am not able to find
    Also 2 armour shatters can be seen in my video
    R5 4 ★ medusa(duped) v/s RoL winter soldier

https://youtu.be/ENmdxN-A8is