**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Updated Arenas? Sure you upgraded Monthly rewards but Arena needs Care and Attention to.....

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
Monthly Quest have been updated, but they have been updated because of a community uproar..that wouldnt happen if it wasnt for people bad mouthing the rewards for november.

How about changes to Sunday Arena?

maybe a t2alpha arena?

a basic 5* arena?

maybe its time to increase the arena rewards and milestones?

I find myself grinding over 14m now just to get into top 10% in featured 5*.

BUT...Doom having an insane 10850 prestige he will BREAK RECORDS in the arena.

With the recent arena just ending, and plenty of video out and on the arena ranks in the game itself there are bots, there are even account who are 50k pi showing up and having LOL Ultron Unlocked in there accounts.

I dont think arena is being monitored nor is it being fair to those who actually grind the champion.

Sure if someone makes top 150 in 5* arena or top 800 4* arena then gets banned,
what happens to the person that got screwed over? rank 151? rank 801? They dont get the champ...

All the Arena bots that have been showing up or that are still being used,

people also have arena mercs that play or grind on someone elses account to do arena. Is that FAIR?
and should all that be even tolerated? because...it happens. It ruins people who grind 5/4* arenas.

Comments

• Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    @Kabam Porthos We have asking for this for a long time. Can you at least comment if the team is looking into it!
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 382 ★★
    More units & battlechips in arena, please?
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    I would love it if they replaced premium crystal shards with grandmaster crystal shards for uncollected players. Even if it was just in the 4 and 5* arena and up. Just getting 1 grandmaster cyrstal for getting all the tiers would be better than getting a **** ton of premium crystals.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Instead of beginner and veteran brackets, they should be divided up by proven conqueror uncollected and cavalier. That way when new titles come later, the arenas can follow suit
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    The is a huge amount of ignorance with arena bots, they are all level 40 max and have things like a streak of over 800 from max teams of 2/35 5* and 4/40 4*s.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Matty_Ice said:

I would love it if they replaced premium crystal shards with grandmaster crystal shards for uncollected players. Even if it was just in the 4 and 5* arena and up. Just getting 1 grandmaster cyrstal for getting all the tiers would be better than getting a **** ton of premium crystals.

Grandmaster crystals are just as trash.... show me the cav crystals :)
  • Buttehrs said:

Instead of beginner and veteran brackets, they should be divided up by proven conqueror uncollected and cavalier. That way when new titles come later, the arenas can follow suit

I've been saying EXACTLY this for MONTHS now. The progression titles unlock various things in this game as it is, it's time they extended into Arena IMO. We just got Progression Title Calendars. Next logical step is Arena from where I'm standing. It certainly would spice things up a bit. If this extended to the rank rewards, more players inevitably would have a shot at a Feature Champion, or upper tier rank rewards. In an age where 6* champs are the top tier, and we're still only being awarded 150 5* champs, it's about that time.
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Arena rewards desperately need revamping. They are way behind compared to where the game currently is.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Double the 1-10% rewards and everyone is happy... :)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I would love an arena revamp but I don’t think it’s coming. Currently it almost definitely accounts for most of the time spent in the game. The units are low enough that people will still buy them while FTP players are moderately satisfied. The 5* featured gives people a chance to get the new champ for free while not hurting their Crystal sales. But I don’t see any reason not replace PHC shards with GMC shards, at least for cavalier players.
  • allingutsallinguts Posts: 27
    @Kabam Miike where are you my friend
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Been saying we needed new arenas for at least a year now
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    NMEONES said:

Matty_Ice said:

Grandmaster crystals are just as trash.... show me the cav crystals :)
    I’m only uncollected, so I wouldn’t get cavs. But cavs are way better. Grandmasters will at least give me 3*s instead a bunch of 2*s.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I personally find the Arena aspect of the game very unhealthy, boring, tiring, drawn out and insanely painful to do. It's so time-consuming and the worst of all is, you HAVE to do it if you're a free-to-play player like me.

I find the whole Arena system to be flawed, it's not a bad concept but there needs to be ways to make it more fun and way, WAY less time-consuming, and the rewards need to be more accessible. I swear, MCOC will become a haven if there's a good Arena reboot.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    allinguts said:

Maybe add GMC crystals like they did last event? It surely would make people more motivated to play through most of the milestones in all of the arenas...

I have been saying this TIME and TIME again, at the very least for the Summoners who are Uncollected, GMC shards should replace PHC shards in all aspects of the game such as Alliance Events, maybe not as MUCH, maybe a 25% less output (for example, 1000 PHC shards given, 750 GMC shards given), I would be happy with that too, better to get 3* dupes than 2* dupes for me..
  • 5* basic arens is at least 3 months too late. Sunday arens are 3 years late.

The 5* Basic is about due, but yeah... the Sunday Arenas are beyond overdue. Progression Title tiered Arena rewards would certainly refresh Arena and help shake things up a bit. Hopefully this comes to pass.
  • I know I'll be just another voice in this, but perhaps if more people speak up, something could be done.

I was just discussing this last night with some fellow alliance mates. I'll admit it, I like arenas. After a long, hard day, something as mindless are grinding can actually be enjoyable...but there needs to be some incentive to keep that enjoyment there.

I remember when the 5* featured arena was first introduced, and how awesome that felt (even if the top prize was out of my league time-wise). Didn't KM go for 20m?

But, let's talk about how it goes now. I get it, if you want the champ then you need to invest the time...but when I see folks putting up 70mil for Guilly 2099, I find myself asking "What's the point?". Arenas are optional, I get that, but to put up those numbers you are investing a lot of time and likely a lot of money with the CHANCE at getting someone; all the while getting no other rewards since the milestones stop at a measly 12mil, like come on. Surely I'm not saying make the featured any easier to get--because I'm not sure how you could--but there has to be another way to keep things interesting.

Esp. on Sundays--what's the point? Endgame players get so used to checking into the game, so when AW and AQ are both inactive, and there's only an obsolete arena calling my name, why on Earth would I be interested?

I'd really love to hear some other voices. Lots of good points to be made!
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra Can we please get some sort of recognition or answer to this? As stated earlier in the thread, it’s been since around March that there was last any sort of response to this topic in any other thread.