**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fantastic Family Community Milestones Event - Final Fight Count: 1,162,760,840

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Really looking forward to see new events after October... got such bored, unbelievable..
  • Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    edited November 2019
    🙀
  • SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    @Kabam Miike I have no issue with any thing but gold and iso. As now is the age of 6* and to rank up a 5* champ or 6* champs and so as level up its need much gold. Still we have same gold from arena crystals and so on from normal arena milestones rewards. There should be some sort of serious work on gold. As I was have round about 8M gold 3 months ago and I have 1.3M remaining. I only rankup my 5* champs from rank1 to 2. And I have low in gold now as AQ also needs gold, rank up, level up and so on.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291

Honestly, the rewards are really disappointing ... They are something that would be expected to be released either way, with no relationship with any event.

Boosts - Easily obtainable in alliance crystals and alliance events.
    Dungeons day - It goes with what I stated above, this would be kinda expected even if there was no event to trigger it.
    Gold Arena - I'll skip that one, since gold is the most easily farmed resource in the game and there is pretty much no problems with it if you play daily.
    Free Alliance Quest Maps - It's nice, but again not really a suitable reward for an event.

I would much rather prefer crystal or catalyst shards than any of these really

I agree with you:
    - Boosts: I have many expiring;
    - Dungeons: I don't do dungeons, just bad rewards to effort;
    - Gold: just 500k in global to no extra rewards, just time spoiled;
    - Free alliance quests: we do Map5x5 so no drama with resources.

In conclusion: another month of bad rewards. Last year seems rewards was better, I even had a 4* champion for a dollar. This year seems the game have good rewards just if you spend money in game...
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    If you want to know what we as players want the most, or would show the greatest participation then create separate community challenges and analyze the data.

examples:
    week 1 - run a smaller scale version of what you have designed
    week 2 - run the same events as above, but make potions/boosts/gold be the main rewards
    week 3 - same events but have cats/sig stone be the focus
    week 4 - crystal shards and champ acquisitions (how great would it be for the top milestone to be a "class eliminator selector" in which you could use before opening any crystal to eliminate one class?)
    skip a week and analyze the data

Next month run the event with the 2 weeks that showed the highest community involvement but increase the milestones and rewards. The only other suggestion I would offer is to maybe do these events during weeks in which new champs are NOT released as I am sure that the week Dr Doom is released, the # of fights will increase as more people are grinding for him and putting up highers #s.

Thoughts?
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Looks interesting. I'm looking forward to the Gold Arena and the Community Event
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    This is really disappointing kabam sort it out the rewards are so lame
  • PgalPgal Posts: 39
    When will Doom be available in crystals and arena?
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    the event didnt even started, and mostly all i can see or read is complaints about the rewards. if its too lame for you dont play it tho. prep yourself for 6.3 where u get better rewards. well, play the modes which are the most fun to you and enjoy them. u can get so much out of it, let me tell you that.
    and for a hand full people here: u really dont see the forest, cos of all the trees ;)

the event didnt even started, and mostly all i can see or read is complaints about the rewards. if its too lame for you dont play it tho. prep yourself for 6.3 where u get better rewards. well, play the modes which are the most fun to you and enjoy them. u can get so much out of it, let me tell you that.
    and for a hand full people here: u really dont see the forest, cos of all the trees ;)

U really call this an event?, And what exactly will u get out of these man, if u spend that much time on arenas u can get better rewards , daily grind events are so boring feels like homework and so called community even is not actually an event, just a lame idea, i am at the verge of quitting the game, it's almost 4 years and I am never this much disappointed with kabam. If they could have made a difficult boss(5 diffucties clearing each one will unlock next milestones )and whole alliance will have to finish it and 1 member gets only 1 chance on boss , that would be awesome, PLZZ KABAM HAVE A LOOK AT THE EVENTS AND REWARDS
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★

U really call this an event?, And what exactly will u get out of these man, if u spend that much time on arenas u can get better rewards , daily grind events are so boring feels like homework and so called community even is not actually an event, just a lame idea, i am at the verge of quitting the game, it's almost 4 years and I am never this much disappointed with kabam. If they could have made a difficult boss(5 diffucties clearing each one will unlock next milestones )and whole alliance will have to finish it and 1 member gets only 1 chance on boss , that would be awesome, PLZZ KABAM HAVE A LOOK AT THE EVENTS AND REWARDS
    I think you misunderstood me. I meant, play another game mode if its too lame for you. Nobody forces you to play it. Mcoc offers more than this community event. And if your so disappointed, well then go ahead and quit playing. Personally i'll test it out and will see and then i decide wether its good or not.
    edited November 2019
    Nvm
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    Free rewards for doing things that we will be doing anyway. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Free rewards for doing things that we will be doing anyway. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes we will still be going about our usual playing, but for an event that was hyped up for a year, it is sorely lacking that wow factor that makes us think "wow, the rewards truly live up to the 1 year hype.". Personally i was hoping for at least a few 5*s and some 5* awakening gems HAHA.
    Well, the only reason for disappointment is expectation.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I wish community event milestones & rewards get an update too, Invasions are looking way more exciting than before.
  • Va5S7KudhaVa5S7Kudha Posts: 85
    Kabam Miike, can you please add in around 30k 5* shards on every calendar and 10k six star shards once we reach 500,000,000? This would be more desirable and make this more insane. Also by reaching 750,000 give us a month of dungeon days.
  • SpagNidusSpagNidus Posts: 51

Werewrym said:

Honestly, the rewards are really disappointing ... They are something that would be expected to be released either way, with no relationship with any event.

Boosts - Easily obtainable in alliance crystals and alliance events.
    Dungeons day - It goes with what I stated above, this would be kinda expected even if there was no event to trigger it.
    Gold Arena - I'll skip that one, since gold is the most easily farmed resource in the game and there is pretty much no problems with it if you play daily.
    Free Alliance Quest Maps - It's nice, but again not really a suitable reward for an event.

I would much rather prefer crystal or catalyst shards than any of these really

I was going to post something of the likes, but you said it all. My first impression of this event is that it's a big let down from what it could have been. There was so much potential, but its mostly trivial amounts of resources that are already easy to obtain in the game as you said. I guess its free so there's that, but it could have been much much better.
    This is our first time doing this, so if you see room for improvement, share it with us!

We wouldn't want to give direct in-game items, but if you have ideas for other kinds of events we could run in the future, let us know!
    It would be great if you could bring back the arenas awarding crystal shards that can be traded for normal or grandmaster crystals and a champion selector. Just like last months. That was the best rewards.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I really hope those boosts are at least they're medium 15 to 20% boost and hopefully at least one set of the 20 to 30% boost.

God damn would it break them freaking game if you just gave us a boost calendar we're at the end of the two weeks we were loaded up on the best boost you know like three or four of each what is so horrible about that.

Man it sure would help me out a lot because I'm about to have to spend 1500 units to buy that Advance questing thing so I can get those boost so I can start pushing on variant.

And then there's the healing what's so wrong about giving us a healing calendar or at least the halls of healing updated.

• Bomber111Bomber111 Posts: 35
    Overall the rewards are disappointing. They don’t encourage anyone to put in any additional effort from their rosters to try to make a goal. I know I certainly won’t spend any additional time to contribute towards the goal.

That said I don’t see the aggregate data that you guys do. Perhaps 250m fights is 3 days worth of activity and these are all easy to reach and free rewards. We simply don’t know.

I do think that instead of a milestone unlocking an event that each player should have receive scaling level of rewards. As an example:

250m - 500,000 gold
    500m - 3* Crystal
    750m - Ultimate Crystal
    1b - 4* Crystal
    1.25b - 18000 t4b frags
    1.5b 18000 t4b frags
    1.75b 2500 5* shards
    2b - 2500 5* shards
    2.25b - greater Ascendant crystal
    2.5b - 2500 5* shards
    2.75b 2500 5* shards
    3b - 1000 6* shards

Something like that would have gotten me excited.

Bomber
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    edited November 2019
    Well, as a middle tier player I just earned the uncollected title. I wasn't here last year so my expectations should be relatively low since I have nothing to base off of. However, I look at the rewards and I'm saying to myself.... Seems like alot of work for some random stuff I can't use to accomplish much of anything. I also said to myself that I will just work on act five chapter three since the rewards are useful to me and my progression. A game is by design supposed to progress by gaining skill and experience to tackle more difficult content. If I put this much work into my wife and she didn't give me good rewards id find a new wife.. people are going to find a new game. You have made it five years which is very very good for a mobile game. Don't mess it up now by fixing something that isn't broken. Had good rewards, then didn't, then had good rewards, now you don't. Just a thought. Just a rant. Just worried for the future of the game I love to play but am falling out of love with.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    @Doomsfist79 I agree and was just thinking the same thing too.
  • Seems a bit strange that there is no way to see the progress of milestones for this event.. So kabam is just randomly going to say when the milestones have been reached.. would be good for the players to see the progress as it happens like all other milestones currently in the game.

If this is something they are considering doing more than a one-off, they should probably make a "Global Event" tab to go along with the Solo Events and Alliance Events tabs for this kind of thing. I think part of the hype for an event like this is actually seeing the progress being made. Without some kind of progress meter, much of the excitement or anticipation for unlocking milestones gets diluted. It just sort of happens.
  • RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
    While I can understand the difficulty in trying to show the Global progress made in the game-wide event, I would love it if Kabam could give daily or regular updates about how the community was doing in terms of the event.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Just thought of an idea. They could post a live progress bar on the top of the forum page so we could see our progress as a community.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike how are we suppose to know how “the community” is doing???