**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FANTASTIC INVASIONS or DOOM INVASIONS

I am trying my first run on epic and it seems the linked node on yondu also gives him the buffs eventhough it shouldn’t. What gives? I am not the best of players so this seriously screws me! Am I to assume the nodes on the 2 other paths also has this bug??

Comments

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Not sure what you are talking about since I didnt face Yondu on epic. provide a screenshot perhaps? and a tad more description

Here are all the linked nodes on d side quest

• Not sure what you are talking about since I didnt face Yondu on epic. provide a screenshot perhaps? and a tad more description

I took the middle path amd yondu is on tile 10 with a linked node. It seems it should only affect the other champs on that path but entering the fight he also has those buffs..

• MasterBatesMasterBates Posts: 11
    edited November 2019

He's also linked to himself.

If he is wouldn’t there be a purple glow around him tho?
  • And wouldn’t the buffs show when you click on the tile?...
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    He has local node, which are the same buffs. Click the symbol on the left to change to local nodes
  • TwmR said:

He has local node, which are the same buffs. Click the symbol on the left to change to local nodes

Thanks, but the nodes are not local if you look at the pics I posted. Clearly linked node buffs

• CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    @TwmR as you see its gray and doesnt allow you to click on it
    Yea just saw that, he has the orange border though which indicates he has local nodes active, seems a bit weird it doesn't show them
  • I appreciate you guys even responding. Guess I’ll have to just man tf up or choose a different team for that path. Quaking yondu is such a damn pain lol...But I think it’s a bug in some way

I appreciate you guys even responding. Guess I’ll have to just man tf up or choose a different team for that path. Quaking yondu is such a damn pain lol...But I think it’s a bug in some way

Yea it's definitely a bug, fairly sure he is meant to have the buffs as it similar style to how they do paths in uncollected with last champ on path having local node and linking same buffs to the rest of the path. Just some reason not showing the local nodes.
    Good luck bro
    Also @MasterBates if you do one of the other paths first the champs change when you go back in so if you want to avoid yondu you could try a different path and hope for a better matchups after
  • Very good point! Thanks man
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Is probably just a visual glitch, maybe ._.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Not sure what you are talking about since I didnt face Yondu on epic. provide a screenshot perhaps? and a tad more description

The champions are different every time you enter
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    It changes once you complete one path and replay the difficulty. It sucks (for me & for some), but I guess I deserve it given that the rewards are buffed.
  • Well I guess the discussion whether this **** event is bugged or not is useless... been trying to log on for hours now!! Sad, really
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    its more of a visual bug or just strange new way they're doing buffs. yondu should still be getting those buffs but its usually though local node. If they found a way to self-link it may cause issues in the future since you cant see them from the map.
  • Monasou said:

its more of a visual bug or just strange new way they're doing buffs. yondu should still be getting those buffs but its usually though local node. If they found a way to self-link it may cause issues in the future since you cant see them from the map.

Thanks but I don’t care about that silly bug anymore. I’m referring to the emergency maintenance **** going on right now... I seriously hope they will compensate us all for wasting our time with their noob programming