**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Four T2A Expiring - Who to rank up

Hey MCOC community,

I currently have four T2A expiring and the first one will expire in about 24 hours. I was hoping to pull Sunspot or Warlock from the featured crystals and rank them up but my luck has unfortunately failed me there. I have some decent options but I'm still uncertain who to go for :neutral:

Four T2A Expiring - Who to rank up 53 votes

Gladiotor Hulk (Unduped)
58%
DNA3000PantherusNZHaji_SaabRaganatorgadgetfanaticphillgreenLvernon15QuikPikAKTEKOsfan8Thecrusher_9756AznkerbzPeterQuillIngi_Freyr1975LibertyPrimeV1Zuko_ILCLordRaymond3Rougeknight87TehsigzorzTheSquish671 31 votes
Night Thrasher (Unduped)
1%
Massapeal 1 vote
Iron Man (IW) (Duped)
32%
TendersquadDOKTOROKTOPUSSavio444CliffordcansolopoloDONZALOOG1234ChampioncriticGhostboytjieRakeYoungAleorKappa2gLeoCruzMoeyTehrPrezRio4WedgemonsterThicco_ModeLovek 17 votes
Darkhawk (Unduped)
7%
JestressNEO_mr_AndersonWoozieFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 4 votes

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Iron Man (IW) (Duped)
    Some info of your current roster would've help a lot
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Gladiotor Hulk (Unduped)
    Ghulk is very useful on variant 1 and 2
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Darkhawk (Unduped)
    Awesome champ, especially if you haven't 100% Variant 1 or V3
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Gladiotor Hulk (Unduped)
    I like using GHulk more. But you can't go wrong with IMIW as well. Both have nice utilities. Go for whichever is more needed by your roster and the end game content you are planning to tackle.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Thanks for the input, everyone.

For whatever reason the poll didnt show all my options but these four champs were my top choices and I will most likely be going for Glad. Hulk.

Other options were: Killmonger Unduped, Morningstar Duped, Massacre Unduped, Emma Unduped, Colossus Duped, OML Duped, Quake Unduped (I know shes amazing but I just cant use her perfectly yet, thats why she wasnt among my top choices), Doctor Octopus Unduped

I also have Magik as an option but I suppose its best to wait for 2015 gems from variant modes.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk (Unduped)

Thanks for the input, everyone.

For whatever reason the poll didnt show all my options but these four champs were my top choices and I will most likely be going for Glad. Hulk.

Other options were: Killmonger Unduped, Morningstar Duped, Massacre Unduped, Emma Unduped, Colossus Duped, OML Duped, Quake Unduped (I know shes amazing but I just cant use her perfectly yet, thats why she wasnt among my top choices), Doctor Octopus Unduped

I also have Magik as an option but I suppose its best to wait for 2015 gems from variant modes.

In that case go with Emma. I have her at r4 and i absolutely love her
  • Monty_E_1Monty_E_1 Posts: 18
    Emma would be my 1st choice there. If Darkhawk were duped, he'd be right up there. GHulk is good too, more of a niche use, but a solid choice. IMIW if you need defense, and his utility is pretty good but I think Emma is more useful. Love Magik, but yeah, wait on the Rank Up gem, since your 2015 Mystic options are very, very limited. Agree with you on Quake. If you can't use her properly, then you shouldn't rank her up yet because she's not going to do you as much good as another champ you would use. (No judgment, I can't Quake and Bake either.) Good luck!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Gladiotor Hulk (Unduped)
    Gulk was my second R4 and still holds a slot for content.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gladiotor Hulk (Unduped)
    Rank up the variant god