**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Should 6* Be Introduced?

Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
6* Champions are being added, it is inevitable. How do you think Kabam should introduce them?

How Should 6* Be Introduced? 59 votes

Majority of 6* champions should be weaker champions so we can still focus on our 5*
11%
DrOctavius2_2Doc_HollamonphillgreenSpartacus29Arus25SummonerB2TheDarkseid 7 votes
There should be a healthy, even mix of top tier and bottom tier champs
25%
Whododo872A_Noob_Is1KML15Warofgods13514AxeCopFireDanicb94The_PushHeroBoltsyMastaChief117Irons1haunted_memoryAwesomeness44B4nanaJoBreybreyMcfly89 15 votes
Majority of 6* champions should be top tier champions so we can start building our 6* immediately
23%
RagamugginGunnerFuzzylumpsNoob_2yrsxNigStefffYellsomeJac094SungjMcram13LalalalqContestOfNoobsSkimbobborace007venturaTitleMan 14 votes
They should design all new champions and start fresh with 6*. No old champions
38%
MasterSmokeNevvBMcord11758Zeke_the_XbotEvilEmpireBadroseTimone147Raganatormum_m2CapWW2Fireballs5Hell_GoliathJackd1989IrakliCpcBoyboyTheMageHunterSpicyslicerR4GEKing_L0kiB34randreacesa 23 votes

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    While unrealistic and never going to happen would freshen up the grind a bit
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Timone147 wrote: »
    While unrealistic and never going to happen would freshen up the grind a bit

I agree. I think a big problem with the 6* announcement is "the same old grind for the same old champs". There's nothing new or fresh about it, like you mentioned.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    I think im more mad that were going to have to fight 6* champs for about a year before we can even collect them our selves. Seems like were being put at a disadvantage even before we can access the content
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Honestly if I'm gonna have to regurgitate the same old outdated garbage teir again after only just starting to build a solid 5* roster then this game is gonna grow old pretty fast. 6 star should focus on champs that make an impact they don't all have to be top tier but freshen it up. Crystal openings would be so much more positive if junk like IP antman collosus etc didn't pollute the pool.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Upgrading 5s
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Upgrading 5s

That would be even better. Too bad this will never be an option.
    In 2 years from now after kabam has created new and inventive content instead of cheap regurgitated money grab junk

Well they are coming so you either have to accept it or not play anymore.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Majority of 6* champions should be weaker champions so we can still focus on our 5*
    I just want to see the forum explode with IP, SG and LC 6* pulls.
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    My thought was have an initial pool of champs that pulls together the 4 most recent released champs per class tough one for science since Quake was the last one there but I think that pool would be solid and then future champs only be added as 5/6* versions this would make 6* feel like something worth pushing for. I don't think anyone save that one new mod guy who likes SG wants to see her as a 6*
    My thought was have an initial pool of champs that pulls together the 4 most recent released champs per class tough one for science since Quake was the last one there but I think that pool would be solid and then future champs only be added as 5/6* versions this would make 6* feel like something worth pushing for. I don't think anyone save that one new mod guy who likes SG wants to see her as a 6*

This is a good idea considering most of the player base most likely won't have them. That would be something exciting to shoot for.