**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shock Immune?

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
Are there any Champions that are Immune to shock damage? I can't think of any and would rather not have to worry about the shock damage in the special event if not I may have an strategy but it would be a long shot.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Thing, Korg, Electro, Corvus with Glaive charges, Emma Frost in Diamond form, Nebula up to 3 times, Jane Foster's 70% resistance, 40% resistance on Thor, 40% shorter on Thor (Ragnarok), up to 60% resistance on Storm, then all your other casual shrug-off/shortening debuff champs.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Thing, Korg, Electro, Corvus with Glaive charges, Emma Frost in Diamond form, Nebula up to 3 times, Jane Foster's 70% resistance, 40% resistance on Thor, 40% shorter on Thor (Ragnarok), up to 60% resistance on Storm, then all your other casual shrug-off/shortening debuff champs.

Ok I can work with this thanks
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Depends on the shock damage. If you are referring to the node EMP modification it won't matter. The passive shock effects everyone I believe.

Depends on the shock damage. If you are referring to the node EMP modification it won't matter. The passive shock effects everyone I believe.

Dang then I guess I'll have to power control
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Doom is shock immune ;)
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    You can use Cap Marvel, she buid up charges very fast, and at 25, become invulnerable for a certain amount of time.
    Bishop can built up charge that you can use as regen.

You can use Cap Marvel, she buid up charges very fast, and at 25, become invulnerable for a certain amount of time.
    Bishop can built up charge that you can use as regen.

I don't have Cap Marvel but thanks for the info

Dang then I guess I'll have to power control
    The only champions that are negatively affected from passive shocks from @Etjama 's list are Corvus and Nebula. Everyone else works fine.
    Ok well then that keeps my options open thanks