**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Your favourite marvel comic you ever read

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I have a question for the members, moderators and administrators of the forum. We all may have read comics and if not you may have heard about these characters through various other media. For me my most favorite comic I ever read was the World War Hulk. That guy was really at another level. What about everyone else? Feel free to share your experiences.

Comments

• Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    i quite like the current Immortal hulk comics, really good story line and setting up Hulk for big things
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    The first 6 issues of Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men run are about as good as it gets for me.
  • rmilana41rmilana41 Posts: 34
    for me it was always the Maximum Carnage series. Carnage and Venom have always been 2 of my most favorite characters and that whole story line was totally insane
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    Lemire and Finch's run on Moon Knight
  • Recently it is venomverse
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★
    The original xmen run up until in ended with schism.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Al Ewing's Avengers saga: Mighty Avengers/Captain America and the Mighty Avengers, New Avengers and US Avengers. That and both Ultimates and Ultimates squared by him.

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I've only access to few Marvel comics, but I really enjoyed the Superior Spider-Man comics.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Punisher
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Surprised no one has mentioned Thanos Quest or The Infinity Gauntlet
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    World war hulk, and the new immortal hulk
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Runaways
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    The best comic I've ever read is very hard to decide. But for the moment it has to be Jonathan Hickman's House of X. Bloody amazing
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    my favorite is the Maximum Carnage series.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    edited November 2019
    dano357 said:

The first 6 issues of Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men run are about as good as it gets for me.

Yeah man, that one is great, there is a motion comic on youtube.
    When shadowcat finds colossus, it got me right in the feels.

I don’t know what my favorite is, I got marvel unlimited, there is so much to read, I guess the only thing I have to add is that Cyclops was right

• That's tough, so many to choose from. If we're talking Marvel, there's the God Love Man Kills graphic novel, there's Peter David's first last issue of Hulk #467, there's Frank Miller's run on Daredevil, there's Days of Future Past, Infinity Gauntlet, Dark Phoenix, Born Again.

But if I'm picking a favorite Marvel story, it's probably this one:

There's a scene in the movie V for Vendetta where the detective tells his subordinate that at a particular place he was investigating he got the feeling that everything they were investigating was actually part of one single pattern, a grand design that shaped everything that happened and everything that was going to happen. Earth-X made me feel like during twenty years of reading Marvel comic books I was actually reading one single story, and just capturing tiny pieces of it in different comics. Mutants, Celestials, Asgardians, Kree, Skrulls, Watchers, Inhumans - all one big single story.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Kraven’s last hunt, one of the first few that I read. Got me into it, I love marvel comics!
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    There's a lot, but, since I'm a big fan of Nova (Rich Rider), I would say Annihilation/Annihilation conquest saga.

• GhriffinGhriffin Posts: 45
    Infinity Gauntlet followed by Cosmic Powers Spotlight.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 592 ★★★
    Singular? Way to many. Not sure I could do it. Story archs or miniseries would be easier as they’re a more complete picture. My favourite character/title would be the ‘80’s silver surfer
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    The only one I really read was House of M, and man that was good u.u