**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better after buffs

Who is better after buffs 77 votes

Colossus
80%
DNA3000RaganatorFrostyRazorDevilbuffajrTerraStar_Lord_SpicyslicerJcobra25Ghriffinthe_furry_oneLvernon15ExHavokJEbertAhitlawsolopoloMilesHolmwoodPizzaGuy245TaZ_4178BuckyBruh 62 votes
Old Man Logan
19%
Alfa_PigeonDisbanded_pensSpity68BENJI830jacksooMityAntSavio444harerabbit99LordRaymond3CASrinivasRJustice_209neilr3595AlexAvalonAsosyalAlphaGinjabredMonsta 15 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Colossus
    OML is still good but his regen is a downgrade and the armor shatter would be been nice to half
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    Old Man Logan
    3 man team with OML:
    For Regen: OML, ST, KM/Mysterio/Domino
    For Damage: OML, Domino, Warlock

OML survivability is still good with his regen and roughly 20% crit resistance.

OML will save you tons of pots and is a good path clearer.

Colossus has better damage but boring to play and can piss you off monthly when Kabam tweaks parry timing.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,297 ★★★★

OML survivability is still good with his regen and roughly 20% crit resistance.

OML will save you tons of POTS and is a good path clearer.

Colossus has better damage but boring to play and can piss you off monthly when Kabam tweaks parry timing.

I guess it’s misspelled.. but I do wish it’s passive regen that is continuous but cycles from low to high regen level.
  • GhriffinGhriffin Posts: 45
    Colossus
    This isn't a real debate because the triple immunity along side the crazy PI increase make Collosus the clear winner even outside of arguable abilities.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Colossus
    I mean as long as you can parry Colossus is the clear winner here😂
    Old Man Logan
    OML consistently averages 40k sp2 with just 1 crit bleed at 5r4. Ya there's harder hitters out there when rng is good, but consistent 40k sp2 means fight done for most fights.
    Old Man Logan
    zeezee57 said:

OML consistently averages 40k sp2 with just 1 crit bleed at 5r4. Ya there's harder hitters out there when rng is good, but consistent 40k sp2 means fight done for most fights.

I have R4 OML and with 15 fury I'm not seeing any 40k sp2 and more often than not crits aren't resulting in crit bleeds. This is Colossus by a mile, better damage and better utility through immunities. OML is better than before no doubt but still leaves a lot to be desired imo
    Roughly 5000 crit + 1000 hit +1000 hit = 7k
    2 regular bleeds at 400 a tick: 800 x 2ticks/sec =1600 x 7 seconds (dw at 4 average for most) = 11200
    1 crit bleed @ 1450 average/tick x 7 seconds = 20300

20300 + 11200 + 7k = 38500

My DW is at 5 so that's why i get 40k average. My RNG on crit bleeds is good and i get it basically every sp2.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

One SP2 is all you need