**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So, [Spoilers] is coming to the contest.

NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Thanks to Reed Richards, we will see Galactus, and, I guess, Silver surfer in the same month....When???
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    It's just speculations...no official words from Kabam. ;)
  • It's just speculations...no official words from Kabam. ;)

Ha I'm just messin with you. But I figured if they would have Silver surfer they would have to have galactus
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Silver surfer definitely, don’t know about galactus, chances are he won’t be playable but he could be there for story purposes
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Not really ...
    Deku and Uraraka from Boku no Hero were also teased in an event quest. I don't see them getting added anytime
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

Not really ...
    Deku and Uraraka from Boku no Hero were also teased in an event quest. I don't see them getting added anytime

Anime characters in mcoc will be fun
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    The bigger question is this.... If galactus is the final uncollected event quest boss, is he going to be around the standard 40000 (+-) or like thanos being 80000 strong? Hes one of the biggest villains in marvel, bigger than thanos..... Its inevitable kabam will make that one mega difficult
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I would have liked to have some sort of cutscene wherein Galactus was hinted, as he notices the signal that has been sent his way.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I really hope he is playable. He is very cool
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Imagine we get a playable Galactus but his model is just a foot.
    Savio444 said:

He has the ability to alter his size
  • Savio444 said:

But what if you could flick people with your big toe?

Savio444 said:

But what if you could flick people with your big toe?
    That would be too op
    Sp3, he eats you. Game over

Savio444 said:

I’d prefer a big foot
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Maybe the chair will reveal itself to be Galactus. :smiley:
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

Maybe the chair will reveal itself to be Galactus. :smiley:

Galactus poses as much threat as a ant does to a sun. The chair is all powerful and eternal.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202

They made the quest, its confrimed. Not next month but presumablly next year Galactus will come.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

They made the quest, its confrimed. Not next month but presumablly next year Galactus will come.
    It just confirms that there is a character named Galactus in the game universe. Doesn't mean he will be coming as a more relevant character, or even a playable / boss character anytime soon

Savio444 said:

Or a cloud ala 2007's F4
    Am I the only one that liked those 2 movies
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Savio444 said:

Savio444 said:

Or a cloud ala 2007's F4
    I do. The first 2 were decent movies. And they are way better than the abomination of 2015.
  • Monty_E_1Monty_E_1 Posts: 18
    Hard to dislike Jessica Alba, as far as I'm concerned. And I'm sure Chris Evans was eye candy for those so inclined. It was fun and lighthearted. Not really great cinema, but a good choice for light entertainment. Couldn't stand what I did watch of the remake before turning it off and trying to forget it.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Why would galactus be playable lol, you might as well make eternity, death, infinity and all the other cosmic entities playable lol. You know what let’s just make the beyonders playable
  • Why would galactus be playable lol, you might as well make eternity, death, infinity and all the other cosmic entities playable lol. You know what let’s just make the beyonders playable

It seems unlikely to me, but then again they made Dormammu a playable character. Dormammu is a powerful enough entity that comparisons to Galactus have more caveats than statements.

Of course, we aren't actually playing the full power Dormammu, we're playing an iteration of him trapped in the Battleworld dimension compared to ISO-fueled champions. If Galactus gets iterated into the MCOC universe, he'll also be an ISO-image of the 616 Galactus that still had to obey the rules of the universe, where he isn't preeminent.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Why would galactus be playable lol, you might as well make eternity, death, infinity and all the other cosmic entities playable lol. You know what let’s just make the beyonders playable

It seems unlikely to me, but then again they made Dormammu a playable character. Dormammu is a powerful enough entity that comparisons to Galactus have more caveats than statements.

Of course, we aren't actually playing the full power Dormammu, we're playing an iteration of him trapped in the Battleworld dimension compared to ISO-fueled champions. If Galactus gets iterated into the MCOC universe, he'll also be an ISO-image of the 616 Galactus that still had to obey the rules of the universe, where he isn't preeminent.
    Dormmamu and galactus have fought each other in dormmamu dimension and galactus made dormmamu look like an ant, galactus bodies him. There is no comparison between there power
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,680 ★★★★★

I mean they can if they really want to. I honestly would be happy to see some of them as most are considered obscure by your average comic book reader lol.
    Terra said:

Savio444 said:

Savio444 said:

Or a cloud ala 2007's F4
    I do. The first 2 were decent movies. And they are way better than the abomination of 2015.
    Yes I agree, it felt so rushed