**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulkbuster buff update

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
When was the last update on the Hulkbuster buff?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It will be at least 6 months before he is added to the game. We just had Colossus and OML added and they were announced back in April i think.
  • The vote just happened. There is nothing to update on
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    They had a Beta date announced shorty after the OML and Colossus vote I think? I don’t imaging the buff will be in place anytime this year but just wondering if we can expect some announcement from Kabam on the next steps. Like are they planning to go with Hulkbuster and a second champ from the vote? Can we expect a beta before Christmas? Etc
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Lol....it will be 6 months before we see a beta. They didn't have the Colossus and OML beta until September. They already said they won't announce if they r doing a second champ. They will if they have time and it will be a surprise.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Has it been announced who the 2nd champion will be?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

Has it been announced who the 2nd champion will be?

There is no guarantee there will be a 2nd champ updated.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Yeah found another post saying that after finding this one
  • I’d say they’re probably prioritising the game not exploding right now tbh
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I want them to add the special attacks from Infinity War: sp 1 you trip and get dirt in your eyes, sp 2 you tear own arm off and use it to launch enemy into space, sp 3 you turn into professor hulk
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    My 5* HB is waiting to see if will deserve R3....
  • Saint9Saint9 Posts: 20
    Beta starting !
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    I got the invite and signed up but every time I click the link in app to the forum it says I do not have permission?
  • Tonym7879Tonym7879 Posts: 17
    When does this go live?