**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Aegon combo meter synergy is not working

Since the recent update Aegon’s combo breaker synergy w/ SL & PM is not working. Has anyone else experienced this same issue?

Comments

• SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Yes having the same issue after new update
  • XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    @Kabam Miike aegon and starlord synergy of combo meter is not working
  • Known issue, below link is the thread where Kabam has said they are looking into it, and are directing all the other threads that are being opened about this...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/166533/aegon-combo-shield-synergy-broken#p2
  • There are at least 13 different threads on this that can be found up here in Forum. Just did a quick search with one of any of the following search words.. Aegon, Combo Shield, Synergy, Starlord, or Proxima.
    Maybe google search hasn’t “cached” them yet for their own search, but they are up here using this Forum's direct Search bar. Although the new Update wasn’t even out on the 2nd, so this bug would not have been occurring at that time yet (?)
    Several have been closed by including a refererence to the prior mentioned “main” thread, in which they have indeed replied.
  • saddleupsaddleup Posts: 31
    I'm having same issue with aegon combo synergies with proxima not working
  • saddleupsaddleup Posts: 31
    My signature ability for aegon is supposed to add 71.96% of combo to persistent charge and I'm only getting 50%.. anyone else noticed this
  • Synergy is not working. All game modes. Ios13
  • Hey there, we're aware of this issue and the team is looking into it. We've got a thread going for it that can be found here.
This discussion has been closed.